MadScientist's Shroom Magical Fantasy 🍄

I have a golf course not far from where I live we used to collect them from begining of August each year. 100 in a pair of tights and dropped into boiling water. Basically a big mushroom teabag :rofl: It tasted like shit but f*ck me what a trip. They treat the grass now as far as I’m aware. Mushrooms are way better than any LSD I’ve ever took :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Have you ever had liquid acid? (Tabs have always been mild) I did my first time. 3 drops like Billy big bollocks. Felt absolutely normal af until I needed to go petrol station for cig. Fresh air blew my entire universe to pieces :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Lol I mean… I can lol

2 Likes

No not tried liquid. I do remember microdots well though. They were ok but needed a few to get where you wanted to be.
I’ve only ever had one bad trip and that was on blackcap mushrooms. Breathing walls and thunder noises. I didn’t freak out luckily but I did end my night there and go home early to bed. :laughing:

2 Likes

If you do you will be my sole tutor and master of shroom. (Insert some witty reference here cos I’m too high) :sunglasses:

2 Likes

For sure man… Shoot me an addy in pm and I’ll throw you a couple in the mail

3 Likes

On that right now good sir. Thankyou very kindly. There will be many questions that I’ve literally just read the answers to I’m gonna ask you again. Maybe even multiple times :joy:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, i haven’t done the mushrooms cos’ i need more space and time, but all my efforts are now concentrated on breeding the BO… Cheers!

5 Likes

The cow field behind is the best place to get them :slight_smile:

1 Like

The golf course was the best as the grass was kept short. Dodging the balls was a bit of a problem though :rofl:

Wrong 100! Those salt pellets hurt like a motherfucker

1 Like

I used to find thousands on the cow fields.

Yeah, so did I until I got hit with salt pellets and never went back

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: oh right I never understood what you meant.

2 Likes

They use rice in the shotgun shells here. The field @Ghandisflipflop is talking about has public access across it. A lot of dog walkers use it so…

1 Like

It has horse’s on too, no mad farmer’s shouting “Get off my land” nd shit though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The farmers be too scared incase it’s a cowgater they are shouting at :rofl:

A very fun hobby my nephew got me into, we had a small batch of Golden Teachers I’m our first go and did well with Creeper next time , I took some prints, might as well learn everything lol, best o luck @MadScientist

2 Likes

Hey man do you have acces to wood lover strains ?, azur, ovoid ect…

1 Like

I could probably get ahold of them ya… Couple days and a message or two lol

2 Likes