2 Plants worth revegging

Into flower they go

6 Likes

Almost ready

A few more about to come down

8 Likes

More came down and heres the flower room

5 Likes

Heres a fun plant that keeps throwin and stackin stanks like bubbalicious bubble gum Domo x Bucketlist by @Sirtootsalot shes deff gonna be a reveg

Theres also a diff pheno of the domo x bucketlist ill get pics tomorrow. And also ill get pics of one of my sour bubble i acquired from @Mithridate i also put the last one into flower not long ago 3 males and so far 1 female im hoping the last one is a female. If not o well ill run more but this one may a revegger we will see when the time comes but ill be postin pics of those tomorrow

7 Likes

Here is the sour bubble i received from @Mithridate

And pheno # 2 of the domo x bucketlist

6 Likes

Hash was made 2 days ago i ran them in a 220 190 then the 25. Harvested plants Super northern haze from @Sirtootsalot, 2 black chariot from Apollo farms and the account from kingcade gardens

4 Likes

So bit of an update got myself a marshydro setup for seed to sex males get culled then once females show they go into 24/0 veg

7 Likes

All gear is from Sanctuary Gardens
9x Blue tower corner
first tray: 5x Goblin King, 6x Gobzilla, 6x Smack City Diesel, second try 3rd pic 2x Grapestomper OG F2, 3x Goblin Queen

6 Likes

Heres the 24/0 mother veg clone area i have 2x Kingcade Kusk Revegges, 2 x accountant revegging, 1x Early one revegging all from kingcade gardens. Then i have an alien cake from bag seed. A clone of sloth loves chunk, and a revegging super northern haze from @Sirtootsalot the little plants in 5 gallon bags are all early one clones. Getting ready for flower in the cloner i have 5x accountants, 5x early ones, and 5x kingcade Kush

6 Likes

A few updates one somethings

6 Likes

Looking great brother…

1 Like

Ty much and ty for stopping by

Dang dude that’s a crap ton of beautiful plants!!! I would be sooooooo overwhelmed trying to go through that many buds hermie hunting! You have a fantastic green thumb and it reflects in your plants, I enjoyed going through those pictures. Please keep the updates coming, looking forward to more!

2 Likes

Ty so much honestly ive only found 3 hermis so far outnof 25 different cultivars over 100+ plants most im finding is malea and trying to find a killer male is the toughest part everything i thought would be a good male never stacked properly or id find a few female hairs thru out the plant. But i have a feelimg hermis will be coming soon im bound to hit a few in the next runs coming up

1 Like