Makin' Biscuits Outdoors

Hope it’s been a good break :sunglasses:

Loving the veg.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Excellent :grin:
That’s the Zamaldelica Express F5s that I’m sending you more of right? Not some of my pineapple adventure testers? :wink:

2 Likes

It is the Zamaldelica Express hitting water. I would love to grow your signature strain you’ve been working on. I really like to grow the strains that people care about.

4 Likes

I’ll send you some extra Z.E., :smiley: I’m mostly holding off on more pineapple testers and getting set for a large open pollination run. I did just make a small number of Pineapple Auto x Zamaldelica Express (or possibly a stray home pineapple pollen grain but I don’t think so), would you want to try those out? I think they’re going to be awesome. Haven’t got space to run one right now, they are likely to be large plants.

I also accidentally made a bunch of seeds of a cross of Mephisto’s Mango Smile x Grape Crinkle with either home Diana pineapple cross pollen or Zam. Express pollen. That seems pretty likely to be delightful too. No way to be sure without growing some though, and I really am ridiculously out of space. I have plants standing in the walking space :laughing: and I’m not willing to give up the new cucumbers :wink::joy:

4 Likes

I’m thankful for anything you feel moved to share with me! I’m full on autos until midsummer. I should be able to get 2 back to back outside this season.

I only had one cucumber come up :pensive: they were older seed. Oh no. I’ll have to surf Southern Exposure for new seeds today.

2 Likes

@Hashpants is this your grow? I’ve looked all over the forum and can’t find this grow log. Are they posting?

I’m embarrassed I don’t recognize them by their hydro system, that lid is jazzy. I want one.

4 Likes

It’s not my grow! It was shown to me in dm by another member here. I will ask them .

3 Likes

All the ZE popped. One jumped clear out of the shell! They are all in dirt and labeled, on the heat mat with some saran wrap tops.

I like the solo cups, but they are so top heavy and falling all over. I fold up little paper pots for the veggies but am trying to give myself some more time before transplant. I see others have a rack or tray for cups, I’ll be on the lookout. I’m going to check the 3D printable files and see if something fits the bill.

4 Likes

All the ZE are up! I feel lost having these little cups of dirt in my living room. They are on the heat pads until they get a bit more sturdy.

9 Likes

Such cuties! :heart_eyes:
Yes, they’ll appreciate the heating pad, though if you have issues transplanting direct seeding them outside is worth a try. For that I would just cover them a little. For example I’ve used a bubble wrap teepee before for my veggies.

My grow room is in the 50s at night right now, 80ish during the day, and many of the fallen Z.E. seeds are happily sprouting. I have one I started when I had the heater in there that’s a few inches tall and doing fine. I did a test germination in a shot glass in there and about 50% put out tails in the cold in 3 days. I’ll get some more seeds on the way to you today just in case. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cannabis history and lineages in one super accurate statement lol. Sounds like an amazing cross!!

3 Likes

I put 6 bag seeds in a while back and nothing popped. I’m not surprised, these seeds have been abused. They were on a southern coastal porch for the better part of a year. But anyway, I went ahead and dumped the rest in water.

Moved a Jack the ripper and London pound cake to the light. I tried popping in the cubes and I’m not impressed. I’ll try it again at some point.

8 Likes

Thinned the bag seeds down to a handful that have at least popped a little. I had to change the water twice because it was growing snotss

Baby Jack the Ripper @ix3u and a London pound cake from @Maddogg

Baby outdoor autos looking sproutie

Big girls looking juicy

12 Likes

You always have a nice garden. I really enjoy reading your thread. :grin::rainbow:

2 Likes

Taxes are due soon, I have a deadline at work that’s pissing me off and the icing on the cake is the little greenhouse I keep my plants in blew over in the massive wind we’ve been having and 2 of 3 of my weeds fell over :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

No one seems to be hurt, but I’m still irritated

4 Likes

Outdoor ladies are looking nice after their tumble.

6 Likes

Squiggy is a sexy plant. Ngl. She’s been fruity and fragrant, and today it was a very clear “cherry cough drop” I’m very excited about it

Chernobyl needs something. I think it’s less light, and to have more leaves left. Also maybe next time I won’t do so much messing around.

Sweet little auto is just being tiny. Still mad, but starting to get a nice smell!

All the baby ZE autos except one looks great. Jack the ripper in the jar.

11 Likes

Mail call! All seeds only one package is weed seeds thank you @RainToday

7 Likes

15 Likes