Making Glass Slipper Beans! ** šŸ˜€

Hello OG, :wave::smiley:

Well, the time has come folks! Im about ready to make a fresh batch of GS beansā€¦

I used colloidal silver once back in like 05ā€™,ā€¦ and made a small amount for personal use, and gave the rest away, as well. My Badā€¦

Colloidal Silver

Anyways, The beans came out really good. But, is there an easier way to go about making these jewels?? :wink:

Recently, I heard there is an actual spray you can just buy on ebay, that will make a female hermie, to start up the bean making processā€¦ true?

Can someone out there post a link to this product, or is there an easy to follow tutorial? Any advice/tips are greatly appreciated.

I wanna start this ā€œbean makingā€ process soonā€¦

All replies are greatly appreciated, and I thank you for your time. Have a nice day folks! :blush:

(Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :))

11 Likes

Check this threadā€¦

4 Likes

Right on Bro!.. I appreciate your helpā€¦ Clicking on the link now. :slight_smile::+1:

2 Likes

Wow, ā€¦ Interesting thread! Thanks for the link. :grinning::+1:

Well, Looks like I gotta snag the ā€œneedle packā€ from this here dog!.. Better be worth it!! :astonished:

10 Likes

Make sure to post your method/results to that threadā€¦

2 Likes

Not sure if youā€™re planning to breed with the femmed seeds in the future, but just FYI Iā€™ve read that they arenā€™t good to breed with. Why Iā€™m not exactly sure lol

Anyways just a heads up, I know that strain is your baby and wouldnā€™t want to see it compromised!

2 Likes

Ahhhā€¦ Good to know! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

20 chrs and many more

4 Likes

Afternoon Jetdro :slight_smile:

Ill be posting everything I do on this thread, and on the other link. Just trying to figure out where to do it. My garage has a GS mother in there now, and I would hate to ruin that plant. Then again, I could always take a bunch of clones off her first, and turn her into the seed factoryā€¦ hmmm. :wink:

4 Likes

Take cuts off of Momā€¦use them to make seedsā€¦

4 Likes

Ya, I could do thatā€¦ But, then I have to wait til the clone/s grow up. But, your idea sounds feasibleā€¦

1 Like

20 chars and many more

4 Likes

Hmmmmā€¦ Iā€™ll have to ponder that idea Jetdro. I think I wanna do up a whole plantā€¦ Like a 3-5 footer, or somethingā€¦ If Im gonna do it, I wanna take it to the extremesā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

20 chars and many more

7 Likes

Is that right?? :cold_sweat:

Thats about what I got when I used colloidal silver on the WHOLE PLANT!..lol

Cool, good info. I donā€™t know jack about breeding just sharing what Iā€™ve read many times online.

1 Like

20 chars tool is one of them

4 Likes

@Jetdro

Ya, I have the exact opposite problem ā€¦ Never thought Id bitch about cooler tempsā€¦lol Definetely much cooler temps downstairs in the garage, than up here in the Man cave. Its been getting pretty cold at night through the morning hours latelyā€¦ But, with a 400 watt hps over her, I shouldnt have any problemsā€¦ It is insulatedā€¦The GS Mother looks great!.. Sooooā€¦

1 Like

So many different brands, and places to buy Silver Nitrate! :blush:

Can anyone tell me the best place to buy this stuff?

Prices vary so much onlineā€¦

I always like to save money, but I want a quality product.

Thanks in advance. :smiley:

Beacher, I seriously doubt Iā€™ll ever do thatā€¦ Iā€™m old school. Thanks for the words. :slight_smile:

1 Like