Mangobiche Colombian landrace

This is what’s happening in Colombia…greedy hungry investors…

Investment…

https://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/colombia-medical-cannabis-exports-rising/

Paying the minimum wage of $1.20 a hour

Using strains that are not indigenous to Colombia.

Don’t times change.

6 Likes

Purple

Mangobiche

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Landraces and heirloom

That’s the local gear here.( b4 COVID…) Cripi usually around $80- $120. Oz

Edit…it depends on your bartering …Tourists will b a the higher level.

9 Likes

So what happened to the seeds from the shaman.

I came into the thread late.
It would have been great to have had a contact like that…Was HE real?

https://www.instagram.com/condorcannabis/

6 Likes

He’s real. If you have Netflix, watch the documentary about Jim Belushi’s cannabis farm. He makes an appearance lol.

Edit: might have been on hulu. Can’t remember.

10 Likes

The OP here was the one that was in touch with him. Not sure what ever happened with it all. I saw Luis on IG the other day so he’s posting there I believe. He seems like an interesting fellow.

3 Likes

He’s on my Instagram pretty cool dude .

4 Likes

The shaman is Condor cannabis on Instagram. You two are nearly neighbors, I’m sure he would meet up with you if you do end up traveling to Colombia. I don’t know how to erase a post. I see the informations already up above me sorry about that

3 Likes

Lately amigo.

I’ve been trying to get contacts to set up our on little place on OG to represent Central America and South America.

OG is getting so big and I’ve noticed the amount of new members that are joining is pretty high and long may it continue.
We might need different world posts.

The thing of not traveling durin COVID has curtailed my traveling …it’s giving me time to prepare for my next trips…

All contacts are welcome.

8 Likes

I know Colombia well…saw his pics from Medellin and the big rock Penal.

If you ever visit Colombia …give Medellin a swerve…
Is it Boyaca(villa de leyves) and Tunga, Simon Bolivar and the Irish brigade of mercieneres repelled the Spanish conquistadors…

All so concerned with seed etc…I would advice like the country , meet the locals, The. You might find your grail.

I’m just a happy …with open mind to everything.

Vivar la vida

6 Likes

I have been talking with him off and on for a few months he’s a bit paranoid justifiably so. He seems like a really good dude very spiritual . he invited me down to Columbia for a visit I think that’s the only way we’re going to get seeds from him is if one of us goes down there for a visit and brings them back he was telling me about a big cannibis Festival in November who wants to go?

9 Likes

Is this the one he is talking about.

4 Likes

Its Netflix, you got it.

1 Like

Yes, that is the one. Will you be there? I am gonna try but dont know yet $$$

1 Like

Ye well I was planning a trip to Colombia, once covid dies down.

I been to Medallion before staying in Poblado

It’s only a 90 min flight from here.

Ye, I could be there.

Edit…Medellin

6 Likes

I will get with you as date gets closer. Maybe we could burn one.

3 Likes

Ye no problems

Ye Poblado is a safe and real nice area of Medellin, and Parque Lleres is close buy…and close to the metro.

If I go that’s where I will be …loads of great hostels.

4 Likes

Sorry if I’m too late to the table here but I would love to try these out… I live in the perfect climate to grow something like this, I would love to help preserve it. Like @Panamajock I also live in the tropics a little north of Colombia. I smoked some amazing stuff while I was in Colombia, mostly in Santa Marta so I can only imagine how nice these inbred lines are that your friend has been working on :v:t4:

6 Likes

@Eudaemon, @Panamajock, you seeing this? Are you two up for a little jaunt into Colombia?

4 Likes