Marathon Og/Gammaton auto

Day 9 for the marathon auto

Day2 for Gammaton

I would like to say we are off to a better start… back to the basics

4 Likes

Nice looking plants there!

I’m growing 5 Gammathon’s right now and I just dropped 2 marathon og in water yesterday. I look forward to seeing how yours turn out! :v:

2 Likes

Marathon Og auto Day 17 she’s off to the races looking good bottom leaves doing some strange things but I’m going to how it plays out

Gammathon auto Day 8 she’s just a baby but on track leave curl down maybe because lights off soon

Lil mango saplings

2 Likes

Gammathon Auto

Marathon Og Auto

2 Likes

Marathon Og auto Day 31 believe the stretch is over gave her a little defoliation and a top dressed…loving it

Gammathon auto Day 22 she showed a few days ago and just took off might need to turn the lights up a little stretchy… going to have to stay on top of tie downs

3 Likes

Marathon Og auto Day 38
Everything is setting in good spacing

Gammathon auto Day 29 growing tight to the main stock have to open her up

3 Likes

Marathon Og auto Day 45
Starting to fade a little early… should have feed her more but all in all she a good plant

IMG_0628

Gammathon auto Day 36 this girl have some funky things going on with her leaves idk what’s being going on with the side benching but that frost is coming in hot

That’s crazy how fast they grow. I have heard great things about Night Owl autos. Thanks for sharing the grow with us!

1 Like

Marathon Og auto Day 52
That’s all she wrote check the tric’s mostly milky few amber you probably can find some clears if you look hard enough if I grow her again I’m definitely feed her a little bit more

Gammathon auto Day 43 so I finally figured out why she structured like she is… I use a Pringle can for the center soil that I use I’m sure the roots responsible for the side shoots got in to the hot soil too soon but all in all I’m not made what she’s doing with a smell like that