Mars Hydro refuses warranty

It’s a defective unit. Seller cannot help with your defective product. I searched google. I’m not the only one. You’re a scam company and don’t do right by your customers.

Prove me otherwise

1 Like

Aren’t you being presumptuous to state that you’re speaking “for everyone here”?

If you buy a cheap lamp you can’t piss and moan when it breaks, dude…
You’re getting a really nice LED light from the generosity of members here, so chill out and enjoy it.

There are probably some folks here who would like a chance to get a TW250 light, or whatever the hell it was in the last giveaway… it’s not the same crap as the lamp you bought…

6 Likes

Others have mentioned that they got scammed by them. So Im just relaying what I read.

I already said I don’t want their cheap lamp because I’m getting an amazing lamp.

But now they go and say the light was a fake? Come’on. lol lol :joy:

I’m just making sure. No other OG members get scammed by this cheap company.
1 Like

Very “noble” of you to be the consumer advocate for Overgrow.

3 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment.

I’m the Al Sharpton of OG lol

It’s not like I’m telling lies. You can simply not write back if you don’t like my posts.

Peace and love MichiGreen.

2 Likes

And you can do the same RE the Mars Hydro thread if you don’t like their products.
Aren’t “heroes” supposed to be humble and magnanimous?

Maybe the recent winner of Mars Hydro giveaway could join in here and tell us if the new light is working ok for him?

What do you think @TrevorLahey… is that TS2000 working ok for you?

You were pretty fucking happy when you won it.
Now @DatDamDog wants to keep anyone else from winning a lamp from Mars just because he bought a shitty lamp on eBay that doesn’t work anymore…

2 Likes

@DatDamDog

I totally understand your feeling right now. Firstly, you bought this item from Ebay but not our official, we are not able to provide you a free warranty for customers who are not bought from our official sales platform. I believe every company do the same thing, pls kindly note that.

Second, the best solution is to contact your seller directly to ask a solution, they should take care of you 100%.

www.mars-hydro.com
is Mars Hydro official website, all service people are from manufacture directly. If you want to try our products, buy from official website, pls! All your service will be provided from manufacture directly. No third party, fast and safe!!!

3 Likes

I never stated I was a “hero”. I just feel if a company lies and scams. They should be outed.

Others should know their customer service is just as much of a joke as their lights.

2 Likes

You guys are a joke.

Just my opinion

1 Like

This is @DatDamDog’s seller, he is not our official seller, pls do not buy from him.

[personal information removed by admin]

Official seller or not - it is YOUR light with a known defect.

God only knows what’s gonna happen to those TS2000 in a year from now.

If you buy from an unauthorized seller, when there is any future warranrty issue, you need to take responsible by yourself, pls kindly note that.

1 Like

And you should kindly take responsibility for building poop :poop:

You sell these lights to people at wholesale -  the sellers do not make the lighting. You did.

Did you actually pay $292 for that light?
LOL.
That seller is the one you should be pissed at… selling you a $100 light for $292.
:laughing:
caveat emptor.
Never assume a manufacturer warranty.
That’s why reputable sellers have their own warranty programs (for extra $$$).

2 Likes

Mars hydros warranty -

Hummmm??? On your site in 2018 and never says you won’t fix the nodes.

Lol what a joke

3 Likes

We have a strict rule to select our wholesale partner, each of our wholesale partner have the contract with us(Mars Hydro manufacture), they will take care of each of their customer, and we are not allowed to bother their service policy. When there is a problem from their customer, this is what our partner will do? They will ask you for a problem video, then send it to us for a solution, then they will get back to their customers. This is not our partner do? They ignore customers’ isseu and let their customer to contact manufacture asking a replacement.

1 Like

A defective unit is your problem. Not theirs.

Lol yes I was desperate and thought mars was a good company. But clearly was ripped off with a piece of shit product.

1 Like

Detailed warranty

https://web.archive.org/web/20170606223407/https://www.mars-hydro.com/warranty

So you guys clearly are a joke.

This is our warranty policy: https://www.mars-hydro.com/mars-hydro-warranty

2 Likes