Ma's Closet 2x2

quick “the odd one” update. She is growing like crazy now, stems are getting thicker. There is growth appearing above the cotyledons… truly an odd one :rofl:

12 Likes

Lol welcome to my uh … closet… haha… had to stop and say that made me laugh bro! Looking good!

3 Likes

Told ya your autos would take off soon,you got to play in these days,since when she Will start to flower it’s no more growing.Let Them explode in growth during those 2-3 weeks

1 Like

Never thought this many people would be in my closet lol :joy: thanks bud

appreciate the reassurances! I was thinking I really screwed those 2 up. Valuable lessons have been learned.
The new seedling looks to be growing normal so hopefully I got these issues dealt with…

4 Likes

Try not to stunt them during those 3 weeks.feed lightly,except if you see yellowing from bottom.
Keep pH in check and temperature stable and good to go.Nice grow you have there KUDOS

2 Likes

Been busy so plants haven’t got much attention… Crazy to see the growth that happens in a week.

RSB

Cheese showing some yellowing and brown spots mostly around the leaf veins on the lowest leaves.

Honestly kinda bummed with the autos… feel like its been nothing but problems, guess they’re too sensitive for me. Should’ve stuck to the photos lol.

12 Likes

The Odd One.

Lightly tied each branch down again today, pulling it apart gently so the 2 tops weren’t touching.

13 Likes

I have not forgotten!

Red Strawberry Banana flowering.

20 Likes

Looks happy.

3 Likes

Got just enough soil for one more pot so I’m dropping something from @Cbizzle !!
3 Bear OG x Triks

May we overcome our previous issues and have a beautiful run :pray:

She’s ready to go!

will be popping more when I get around to picking up soil

6 Likes

Nice! I have one at three weeks plus a couple days in…

Pardon her appearance as she is wired down. Thanks for tagging me in!

2x2 crew in the house!

8 Likes

Hi friends!
Sorry I have been MIA mental health has been in the gutter… Anyways I chopped both Red Strawberry Banana and cheese XXL. They didn’t yield very much I struggled with overwatering at the beginning and some nutrient issues later on with the cheese. I have another Red Strawberry about to go into veg and popped another 3BOG x Triks since I accidentally killed the first one lol. Slowly getting the hang of the autos!
Here’s a pic of the Red Strawberry Banana. Still need to trim the cheese so no pics yet.

I’ll post more updates when things really get moving :v:

18 Likes

RSB moving along nicely. This one is in a 3 gallon pot
Finally started more seeds as well :slightly_smiling_face:

April 10th

Yesterday
Today

9 Likes

looks healthy and flourished :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hell yeah keep up the good work friend! Gonna be some righteous smoke!

3 Likes

Nice work GanjaMa!

I’m excited to see what happens with your 3 Bears OG cross

I know of the 3Bears strain thru Mephisto… Is it a cross from them??

2 Likes

Thank you for the words friends!

They were sent to me by @Cbizzle , its his cross using Mephisto 3BOG and Mendo Triks.

3 Likes

Looks great!

When you had that weird growth up there that wasn’t putting off a bud site, I would have clipped that off. A lot of people will tell you to not touch them but in my experience, they bounce back super fast! Especially if you’re clipping off something that’s hindering the plant. She may have been trying to put energy in that area that could have been used somewhere else. As you can see, she basically topped herself anyway. The original “top” just sat there and let the nodes underneath grow past it? (Making sure I saw it right) But you will definitely feel more comfortable after your first few. You learn pretty quick to not be afraid of them lol your plants look amazing btw! That red strawberry banana looks yummy :yum: good luck buddy!

1 Like

Thank you friend!

Looking back at photos I should have cut it. It grew a bit but once flowering began it died off. All it was doing was sucking energy.

3 Likes

Looks good either way! That 3bog cross sounds good too! How did that one turn out?

I just noticed the yellow leaves lol I thought it was sticky for gnats at first lmaooo I need to eat more carrots

2 Likes