Ma's Closet 2x2

Lol I should have circled it

Well I accidentally killed it early on lmao, just started 2 more yesterday so fingers crossed I don’t screw anything up. Feel bad I killed 1! Really looking forward to seeing how they turn out! Have not tried either yet and these are the first seeds I’ve grown from an OGer :v:

1 Like

Happy 420 friends!

9 Likes

RSB update - this one is doing much better :yum: Things are starting to get interesting. Really liking the 3 gallon pot with these autos.
Two 3BOG crosses planted and ready to go as well.

7 Likes

Don’t feel bad! Its why I make seeds…because when they are young and tender, they don’t often survive me. :grin: Good luck on the grow, lookin good!

1 Like

Weekly update - Red Strawberry Banana 41 days. 3BOGxTriks 13 days, waiting for the growth to pick up.

The mailbox had some goodies from JP :wink:

14 Likes

3BOGxTriks really starting to speed up on growth now.

Red Strawberry Banana

Think I might close this journal and start a fresh, better one for the autos soon. We shall see.

12 Likes

Plants are all looking great! Nice work!

1 Like
8 Likes

Starting to get comfortable with autos now. Struggle here and there with watering amounts but other than that I think i’m doing alright.
“Naughty Bear” started showing pistils a few days ago.

Experimenting with the other NB

luckily I found another 3 or 4 gal pot laying around got it cleaned up and ready to go for the Tricross by Atlas Seeds freebie I have. If I get my timing right I think i’ll be on track to meet my goal of perpetual harvest :blush:

We’re gonna need a bigger light soon :sweat_smile: pushing this TS 600

RSB

12 Likes

looks good!!! now is good time to shop lights. know one’s buying lights when they can’t put gas in their car or have meat protein 7 days a week. good deals on lights :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t sleep, allergies are kicking my ass so hanging with the plants.
RSB getting closer to the end! Naughty Bear starting to flower, and I have 1x Tricross seed germinating in a paper towel & zip lock bag.

7 Likes

Feeling better so I took the RSB out on the deck for a quick photo shoot. Wish there was more sun today but still looks beautiful!

Some indoor shots of RSB

Naughty Bear - I’ve been sick the last 4 or 5 days so tent hasn’t gotten as much attention as usual but when I opened it today, was it a sight for sore eyes. They are tall and happy. These are the first plants I let grow naturally without any training, Interested to see how tall these will get and what the yield will be like. So far I like their size

NB #2
NB #1

NB #1 stands at 12 inches tall
NB #2 stands at 14 inches tall

Tricross ready to rock. Was going to plant it yesterday but didnt get around to it

13 Likes

Nice tent. What kind? Never seen blue poles. Nice pictures

1 Like

Opulent Systems 24x24x48 think I paid $40 for it @Hemp

2 Likes

killer, looks like a good time!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 days difference

NB #2 18 inches tall
NB #1 just under 15 inches

14 Likes

Tent is looking beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you @Cbizzle !
I was going to ask if you grew any of the 3BOGxTriks out yet? Interested to see what the buds looks like

I had to pull the plug on the one I had going due to non grow related issues. Honestly, I’m living through your grow right now! I’m about to start a few of those for outdoor though. :grin:

1 Like

Damn that’s unfortunate… I’ll try my best with these so you can see some bud shots and maybe a smoke report… So far they have been a breeze to grow, they seem to be more hardy than the other autos i’ve grown as well.

1 Like