Ma's Closet 2x2

The RSB bud is absolutely beauteous!
Is there room in this place for an old goat raising hillbilly to pull up a log to sit on? This looks like a good show, and I see @hemp hanging around. I’ll pull my sitting log up next to him. :+1:
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update on Naughty Bear:
Both now stand at 20 inches tall. I think they’re done stretching… Hopefully! Had to bungee the light to avoid heat stress. Couldn’t keep the tops of the plants cool enough. Started feeding flower nutes a little too late, think I gave one plant too much nitrogen. I was busy with other things but regardless I think we doing okay.

NB #2
NB #1

NB #2

NB #1

RSB gets the chop any day now

15 Likes

Absolutely! hell bring a few goats as well lol
Thanks for tagging along @MoBilly :grin:

2 Likes

Nice looking plant. Has some nice tops.

2 Likes

looks killer. I like those pics straight down the top of the plant… -) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate it :+1:
Those might be my favorite so far. It looks so cool seeing all the leaves from the top. Can see what the light hits as well

3 Likes

Well… someone else in the house thought it would be wise to open every window while it is raining, and 60 degrees out last night. I woke up to 80% humidity in the room/tent despite having an A/C going and door closed. Days out from harvest… I am really hoping the RSB doesn’t have rot or mold… Super annoyed now. :unamused:

3 Likes

If it was just the one night I bet you’ll be fine :+1:

2 Likes

You turned up the fans, right? Are they still looking good?

2 Likes

Indeed I did. I turned everything to max and added another fan on the floor pointing up. So far we are looking good :crossed_fingers: chopped RSB today at 75 days seed to harvest. I wanted to let them go a little longer maybe a week just to see what they do but im getting super low.

And here is the Naughty Bear. They finally have room to breathe… Not sure if I mentioned but these are in 2.5gallon pots.

As you can see the one on the right with the gnome is shorter and the buds are fatter. I experimented with super-cropping to see how she would react and avoid light stress.

Also I keep thinking they are praying… They are about a 12inches away from the light. I have it tied to the top of the tent :rofl: Might need to bend them over a bit. Hopefully they are just happy :v:

14 Likes

Good thing is, if you have to bend them over they’ll never miss a beat.
They can take a lot of that and seem to thrive on it to an extent.
I did an experiment a little while ago. I took two clones that looked dang near identical and bent, broke, stabbed… one of them and not the other. Both got the same feed and light…
The “twisted sister” out performed the other by a good 30%. The stems were thicker and overall, the buds were heaver.

5 Likes

So how’s the TriCross doing?

2 Likes

This is the Tricross

These are the Naughty Bear… If someone can please give me some advice on what they think could be going on with these. I don’t want to lose them! Last week or so they’ve been neglected as I’ve been busy :sob: At start of flower stage I accidentally fed them too much, noticed brown tips so I eased up on feeding. Not sure if excess or a deficiency… since I did ease up on feeding. All my google searches say something different lol.

pic from 21st

this pic is from the 17th

old pic
old pic

some RSB

11 Likes

Having trouble diagnosing this, has anyone seen this before? I was thinking potassium or calmag issue. Tho it doesnt look like previous calmag issues I’ve had.
40 days flowering

10 Likes

What media are you in? Are you still feeding it?

Looks maybe like PH lockout but I’m not the best at identifying issues. Someone will be along shortly that knows more than I.

2 Likes

Ocean Forest.

No I stopped feeding it 5 days ago. Water only since then. Yesterday I gave them a dose of calmag and that’s it. I was hesitating feeding at all in-case it makes the situation worse.
At the start of flowering stage I did feed it too many times in a row. I totally messed up my schedule on accident. Perhaps it is a lockout issue from too many nutes?

2 Likes

What’s your PH of your water?

How long have they been in the OF, since they sprouted?

Can you do a slurry test on the soil?

Here’s a link with some pretty easy methods for that if you don’t know how.

Is it feeding off of the lower leaves mostly? Not lockout. If it was lockout every single leaf would exhibit signs.

4 Likes

See, told ya someone would be along!

2 Likes

Yea it started feeding off the lower leaves mostly, now they’re almost gone completely. . I noticed they were yellowing and some would show big brown splotches. I’d say 4 days ago these signs started to show at the top of the plant near main cola.

these are the lower leaves before they shrivel up

You can see the brown spots in this pic from a few days ago

9 Likes