Mass Medical Strains

growing mine this winter! Cant wait to try this legend, first joint of it will be lit as i watch up in smoke, im sure not mixing in any labador though :joy:

6 Likes

Sounds like youā€™re going to be the first to run the AG this season. I doubt this thread gets a lot of traffic, may make sense for you to start an AG thread when youā€™re ready.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be keeping an eye out for the thread if youā€™re still doing thisā€¦ always up for another grow show, and of course I love me some landraces if you do end up doing a preservation run. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww man! Iā€™ve just been waiting for an off day from work to spend time taking pics!

I should be able to start a thread tonight or tomorrow. Theyā€™re only seedlings right now, but right away seeds from both packs look supremely narrow-leaf and (arguably) identical! So Iā€™ll be happy to start a thread.

I have some Mexican Death Sativa running in wk2 of flower and theyā€™re looking beautiful too! I was hoping to compare contrast the two.

Edit:

@Cormoran Somehow I always forget to hit reply

8 Likes

woodstock ag. Very uniform n sativa looking. I killed 2 by accident these 3 will get cloned and hopefully a male. If not ill pop 5 more. I think theyre gonna get big.

10 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s definitely a sativa; crazy stretch there, compared to the Valley Ghash hybrid Iā€™m running with what seems like a max of 2" internodal spacing. Itā€™s like theyā€™re completely different speciesā€¦ then again, an alien might think the same comparing Kobe Bryant and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, so whoā€™s humanity to talk? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Like AG but they are all regular;s - have a very good ā€œlandrandeā€ strains !!!

have run many mass medical strains - all are very good and many of their hybrids are based on their cup winner ā€œStar Pupilā€ (High Times some years ago) now they have a cup winner this year called ā€œAnaphylazisā€ (Peanut Butter Breath *Thugplug -breeder) x Deadly Sativa.

3 Likes

Guess, you would be interested in taking some packs of this ACAPULCO GOLD PURPLE GOLD MIX S1 Colorado Sativas : Seeds to make such experiment more interesting.

1 Like

Def running Prayer Pupil and Heavenly Sativa outdoor this year

2 Likes

You should check out e pupil. She did great outdoors here just north of you. But unfortunately here in Baltimore outdoors is a big roll of the dice. Cops chopped whole woods up over 4 plants 2 of which were e pupils. They were pretty big though. And e pupil smoke is top shelf.

2 Likes

Did a ā€œMr. E pupilā€ a great plant -great yields and evebn taste like the old school RoadKillSkunk ā€“ itā€™s worth a grow for sure !!!

2 Likes

MassMedical they were doing sativasā€™ this yr(2022) and they are doing it ther is a few more new strain comming out this year

Iā€™ve got the Praying Mantis which is Mr E x Prayer Tower. Wish I could find Deadly Sativa and the Prayer Tower repro they made too

3 Likes

check WeedGuardainFamily is very good banks (+ freebies) (for Ethos) and D.C> Seed Exchange for MassMedical Strains (freebies also) (if you canā€™t find it there let me know ther are other banks that offer MassMedical)

There is some interesting stuff on that menu. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised so many of my peers actually care what you have to say. Lol
Bodhi posted everything you just said on Mattā€™s page yesterday.
Bodhi mentioned you one time and asked folks to be nice. Now youā€™re Bodhiā€™s best friend and spokesperson apparently.
Arenā€™t you the same guy who jumped into canna for money?
Didnā€™t you sell the AG that was not supposed to be sold?

In case anyone has forgotten, Iā€™ll be sure to remind them :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Iā€™m just a person who loves plants. Donā€™t make this thread about me, cause itā€™s not.
Bodhi has stood up for me because he saw the whole thing happen and knows who was right and what my intentions are. He gave me his permission to sell the AG seeds too. All that drama and bs was from other people. As youā€™ll read in the link I sent you.

All of those are untrue. Why donā€™t you read this for clarification:

Everything is explained, all the rumors and accusations are addressed there.

8 Likes

Anyone who knows Bodhi, knows you still werenā€™t supposed to sell them. But youā€™re right, this thread is about Bodhi, not fake, thieving ā€œbreedersā€ such as yourself :man_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

Glad you said it. I was trying to hold back. I will never, ever buy anything mms.

And yet here you are posting novels in the Bodhi thread. This isnā€™t gonna help you. Just sayin.

13 Likes