Master kush the hunt continues

I haven’t run it yet, but I’ve heard great things on Master Kaze from mr nice seeds. Master kush x afghan haze. Supposed to be indica dominant structure and if you want to hunt, the beans can be had on mr. nice auctions for very cheap…

2 Likes

Thank you compadre

1 Like

So here is the pedigree on the puck bc2 , the purple were breeding done by nevile the black is what has been done by the crickets and cicada family.

Personally I’m looking to cross this line to the Moroccan and Turkish hash plants at some.

24 Likes

Thank you, no one has broken it down like that! And just look at that frost! So glad I grabbed a pack now

1 Like

i rate the sensi seeds /white label as good looking. (by the look).

i think it uses just two afghanis, even the confusing description, cause i think its made out of two diffeent afganis. probably they speculated about the anchestry of one of the afghanis.
but am unshure aswell…

i can add another note that i once heard the sensiseeds hindukush beeing outcrosed to something unrelated. but heard that mentioned just obnce… not shure if i just should believe that.

It could anyway mean that couple others hindukush are also outcross, i think many Lines deriver from sensiseeds stock.

anyway, for me it looks super duper

1 Like

I haven’t run the master kaze but i have run master kusk x skunk. There are some very nice plants in master kush x skunk which (i havent smoked the original) i think lean towards the master kush side.

Making a load of F2’s or S1’s from a pack of MKS would yield good results i think.

2 Likes

The Julius Caesar have successfully germinated, will be neat to see what they become.

Yes, I remember the White Label being the better one from my earlier forum days.

2 Likes

Now I just have to figure out how to get a pack of regs from sensi , they still don’t ship to the USA :unamused:
Or maybe a member here who resides where they will ship wants to run it and send me some resulting offspring, if so I will have the pack sent to them. Would have to be a trusted member who has completed some grows and been around a while though.
They could also just send to me if that works and I’ll get them a pack for them selves to run later if they can’t run them atm.

4 Likes

Hi!

The Vault Seedbank in UK has White Label MK feminized (not regulars though…) in stock now it seems, and they say they ship worldwide.

The Vault (or Attitude as it was…) is a rather old and trustworthy seed distributor in Europe… :+1:

Sensi doesn’t ship to USA, but plenty of other overseas seedbanks will ship their stuff here

I need to find one that has regulars , there is a chance the original was found in fem seed idk but I’d like to grow out the regular version first.

2 Likes

White labels are not authentic genetics. 99% of the time it’s random seeds the company placed a name on. Iv personally seen emails sent to the breeder asking to buy their overstock so they could slap names on em. I don’t know who it was. The name was blurred out for obvious reasons.

Yes maybe true, but maybe not. There seems to be quite many shit stories going around the internet about almost every seed company, and still many of their seeds seem to be allright by growers. Anyway Nirvana’s MK version has skunk in it, maybe even a lot, so I am not very interested in that. Perhaps Humboldt’s MK is good, but I read it also is bred quite far from what the “original” MK is/was…?

When I say white label I am refering to a branch of sensi seeds not generic brand seeds.

1 Like

Wasn’t sensi the first to start white labeling? That’s why they have the rights to the sub “white label”. Exactly like North Atlantic seed company does

Serious question.

Yeah. That’s exactly what they do.

This is what I said white label from sensi seeds , if you read the whole thread it might make more sense why I want those specific ones.
Also I’m completely aware of the shenanigans that go on behind closed doors in the seed industry.

2 Likes

You don’t need to be disrespectful sir. I was being honest and polite about the situation. I can’t figure out why anyone would take leaps on white label. Theres a chance you’re not even getting those genetics. Then polluting the true pool if your breed them. You’re not gonna get SoCal master kush in a white label form. I don’t even think it’s in seed is it? Because they say it’s Mk. Doesn’t mean it is. That’s all I’m referring to. And why would you assume that I didn read all 40 post?

2 Likes

818 has SoCal mk cross with ghost
Seed form. Cali connection has Julius Cesar SoCal mk cross with sfv
Seed form

I think seed here now or get seed here. I forgot. They have legendary clones for sale. I think SoCal master might be on the list if available.

Otherwise. You’re gonna have to look into the original breeder at bc bud depot. Or further back to just mk with nirvana