Master kush the hunt continues

oaseeds _ com, has white label MasterKush regular, worldwide

1 Like

@Heritagefarms is a kool Kat, :sunglasses:
I highly doubt that he was being disrespectful. Once you go thru a few of his posts you’ll get it. It’s difficult to read some posts and not be like… wtf, but chill a bit.
It’s all good @McKushin not trying to be a dik either, just a peaceful gent. We are all on the same quest without getting jacked in the end by these nefarious seed banks.

2 Likes

The reason I think you have not read this thread in it’s entirety is because you are asking questions that have already been answered.
I’m aware nirvana has a master kush , I have those seeds already and they are a out cross to skunk1 not pure master kush, that was already stated.
I don’t believe master kush was first bred in bc but if you can show me something that says otherwise I’d be interested to see it. White label masterkush won best hydro award at the 1994 high times cannabis cup.
You keep talking down on white label from sensi seeds but are not providing anything to back up your claims.
The SoCal master kush was most likely hunted out of a pack of white label from sensi ( something else I have already stated).
I’m growing the j Caesar from Cali connection atm (also already stated).
I don’t understand why you care so much what others do in regards to seed exploration.
White label is the name of there sister company and not being used as a descriptive term the way in which you are implying. The definition of white label as a descriptive term means a product that is sold threw multiple vendors vs one private source so in reality most breeders gear could be considered white label due to the fact it is available at multiple separate locations.
So I’m sorry if I came off as rude I was not meaning to be but I find your constant insistence on talking down on sensi gear to be rude honestly and if I was trying to be rude you would know I’m very direct in that regard but keep a lot of what I want to say to people to myself out of respect for the forum in general.
Long story short if you don’t like what I’m doing tough shit cry me a river and take your self out of my thread.

3 Likes

Have you gone threw them before ? They have a huge selection and I’ve never heard of them but then again I don’t keep up with the seed resellers industry much these days :joy:

they did what they supposed to do, yes
got some kali mist.

Slight questionable was that altho 10 out of 10 Kalimist sprouted, that not one was male, but i ordered regulars :upside_down_face:.
Could theoretically be due to Kalimist beeing suspected cambodian x columbian and a bit of affy. Cause SE Asian genetics have very weird Male ratios.
Overall, the seedbankreviews on Se__inder are good. so.
It was kali mist genetics thats for shure.

@Heritagefarms Found a local nursery with Platinum OG on their menu.

they list the genetics as
Master Kush x OG Kush x unknown purps strain

What do you think of this?
I thought platinum was an OG s1.

That is odd but I split 16 seeds with somebody once and got all males while they got all the females , it’s seems improbable but yet is possible.

2 Likes

Nope def not a s1 and that sounds like platinum to me. I believe it was bred by apothecary back in the early medical days.

2 Likes

In general SE Asians are known for few males, someone else grew Vietblack - Snowhigh, and there again, he had zero males in 15 seeds…
I had a firm 50 / 50 ratio in the exact same Line-

2 Likes

Yeah come to think of it I grew 6 eastern Manipur Burma and only got one male that turned herm so it died , I’m hoping to find a good male when I go threw the other 18 beans. When you start wanting males they become a lot more rare it seems :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks, makes sense to me because it got purple tips on the buds. Just not what I heard from harborside oakland when I got the cut from them 10+ years ago.

I used to grow it in a greenhouse, amazing resin production and one of the strongest smelling plants I have grown.

1 Like

pure gooey- gooeybreeder is the same story, 2 males per 20 seeds (its 75 percent SE Asian genetic, even it doesent look like it)

Harborside tried to tell me ecsd and nysd were the same thing when they had them both on there shelf next to each other. I never liked that place much and most people avoided them back then when places like CCC and Berkeley patients group, sr71 etc were right down the street.
I will give them credit for how they currently run there locations though , they are the only place I’ve seen that allows clones to be pre purchased online and then picked up within a certain time frame so you know what you going for will actually be there when you get there.

1 Like

Yeah harborside wasn’t great when it came to labeling. They had no idea about the genetics of some of the cuts that I bought there, just a name.

But they had good healthy cuts, and very cheap at around $12 per rooted cut. and I liked that they bought meds from collective members in relatively small quantities. prop 215 was really cool.

I agree.
I think its either an F2 or an incross of Hindu Kushes from nDn’s son’s buddies in Oregon who gave nDn guy the Hindu used in NL2 / Bubba Kush.

It was around in reach just 6 or 7 yrs ago.
Wonderland Nursery had the real thing, but they closed down when Kev went with single-client business practice. He was holding a lot of parent stock for people. So when Wonderland closed down, the clones around California just disappeared.

1 Like

Probably because you’re used to growing sativas.
They are very selective of their environments and only choose to exhibit stable males in the right environment

I spent a year and a half restoring that 40yr old clone for the US.
I got it from UK with the Exodus and restored them from a haggard synthetic existence using probiotics, then let them loose around 2015/2016.
Gooey definitely looks straight Afghan by appearance but definitely has a lot if SE Asian in her. Its cool how much a clone can change, almost like you popped a different seed. Growing out and breeding with that clone showed me a lot about OG Kush and Chems changing based on who’s mothering/cloning them.

6 Likes

no, i got nothing male`ish at all, no herms,** no males**, thats what i ment.

2 Likes

yes, the MomGooey - Gooeybreeder is special. I thought gooeybreeder is a really really advanced breeder, i think that because potency in a Gooey-Vietnamese-Outcross i did was really special,

So, i think he just selected the shortflowering genes very well, while not compromising too much the fierce quality of thai. it doesent feel as “Creamy smooth” as the various hybrid stuff around.(im talking about the high, not the taste)
but i know what you mean, by re-cloning it 40 times, it got epigenetical change (special type of adaption), and im very much wondering if thats the case. I have no experience in this segment.

1 Like

Prop 64 was the mail in the coffin in terms of diversity in the California clone market. Used to have tons of individual med patients dropping trays off then it turned to only those with the proper papers once prop 64 went into effect and a few main nursery’s supply most everything you see now. Dark heart has changed direction also , most clone nurseries only deal with licensed large growers now on contract arrangements.
I just did a 6 hour round trip yesterday to pick up the old school blueberry cut from the early prop 215 era along with chem d and Panama gold from snow high.

5 Likes

Dude. What!? I’m the second post. We already had a conversation on J Cesar I believe previously some where else. If it was you. We had a great conversation. I don’t know where you think I’m hating on sensi sister company that’s called white label. Which they still are White label. I’m not downing anything at all. I’m just helping you figure things out. And that there’s a chance you might be looking in the wrong places. I’m sorry. I didn mean anything at all disrespectful. I’m still new to this place and this is the reason I don’t join these forums because assumptions. Annoying.

I was just offering a place of suggestions. Since we were growing the same strain. Looking for the same cut. I apologize man. I’ll back off. Seriously. My intentions were to help. Not hate on sensi. You. Or anything at all. That’s not me. That not the type of person I am. But I’m prolly gonna be labeled that way here now. And pretty much ends that note. I hope you find what your looking for. And hope you take the apology serious. As I hope it was just a miscommunication. Sorry man.

9 Likes