Master kush the hunt continues

The veg time is definitely much slower than many of the other cuts I have going like OGs and chems really but not too much slower than the trinity and LAPK I’m running, and I’d say faster than Urkle :joy:

A bit nute sensitive at first, but now she’s eating the same mix as the rest of my mommas, which is about 2.4 EC with base nutes, cal mag and silica using tap water that’s 0.1 EC before adding anything

5 Likes

And she gets so dense with her undergrowth beneath the tops so I am constantly pruning huge fans to help both airflow and light penetration, she bounces back and gets even bushier like it’s nothing every time

I had a few fans bigger than 8” saucers when she was much younger and just in a 1 gallon if that gives you an idea of how fat her leaves get lol

6 Likes

There is one pack left of Nirvana- Masterkush Regulars available on Attitude UK. Since he stopped making reg seeds a while ago at least the cut used will be old. If anyone is interested. I know inherently half the pool can’t be trusted due to Nirvanas pollination procedures but there should still be a leaner or if F2 hunted.

1 Like

Interesting… would be cool to see what’s in there for sure.

Still would be cool to find out what seeds bodhi popped to make his “vintage master kush” female selection. And maybe a pic of his selection.

I found this picture of a Master Hashplant pheno someone found, looks pretty master-y to me

8 Likes

The nirvana master kush is Hindu crossed with skunk, im 99% certain the socal master kush is the hindu x Hindu version that was offered by sensi seeds. I’ve grown out more Hindu skunk beans then I can count and although the plant structure is similar I have never seen a plant that was anything like the socal master kush in regards to smell, taste or bud structure.
I still have some nirvana master kush beans along with the Gordo master kush but they are different lines then the master kush everybody grew in socal and the general early California medical scene.

5 Likes

Damn that looks nice very nice

1 Like

Thinking of running these in a few months only 6 beans inside
Disclaimer: I will not let them go for any reason

6 Likes

That’s how I feel about every master kush cross I have in the fault

3 Likes

I don’t remember the story but didn’t he just use like Big Bud or NL pollen for everything. Hope I’m not messing it up.

@Icon Sweet disclaimer, totally valid.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I have no idea what master kush is supposed to look like, but I did flower out a couple of Bodhi’s “Vintage Master Kush x Wookie15” phenos, known as Master of Muppets;

15 Likes