Master Kush x Skunk (f2-a)

Wanted to share a few of my past experiences while I finish setting things up for my future endeavors.

This was a plant selected by my uncle, who got the seeds from me. The f2 were made sometime around 2011/12. I took a few years off to start a business with some friends, which is a whole other story altogether. Anyway, then original f1 mother was selected in 2010 from Mr. Nice (Shantibaba) Master Kush x Skunk. I still have 7 of these original seeds left that will be part of my first round in the new spot. I’ll open pollinate the few I have and hope for a mass of f2 seeds to search through for an extreme mother to use for an upcoming project. The mother was a major skunk leaner, both in stature and smell. Aroma was like rotten pine cones and vomit with a major skunk-butt undertone. Very gnarly and loud. I’m sad I gave her up, but let’s not touch on those emotional spaces right here, right now. No, let’s instead celebrate this beautiful lady:

image image image image image

Her mother was one of the first plants I ever grew, so I have a high affinity for this seed line and I can’t wait to try and get her going again. Sadly, I only made a small number of the f2 batch the female pictured came from, and they were lost in a house-fire. Life happens, I suppose.

Thanks for hanging out. Time to check for typos, burn one and reminisce on love lost. :kissing_smiling_eyes::dash:

31 Likes

I’m a avid fan of mr nice gear.:v:t5:

4 Likes

Same here, my fiend. I’ve got a bunch of his gear. Some really cool stuff planned with it, too.

You really can’t beat the prices you get though their direct auctions. Bit of a hassle, but worth it in the end.

Thanks for checking in. :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Master Kush and Skunk are two of my personal favorites, also, I don’t believe I have seen this Shantibaba cross grown by anyone in close to a decade… maybe more. This is gonna be a good one to follow along with!

5 Likes

I was checking out mr. Nice white widow…heard shantibaba was the originator…used to buy ww as a teen…was knockout.
Look forward to seeing your plans come together!!! Keep us posted!!

6 Likes

@Tappy it’s still available at mr nice…its black widow now.:wink:

1 Like

It was White Widow until the first year of release, it’s been known as Black Widow since then. Black Widow is Shanti’s original White Widow.

1 Like

Yes I know :wink:…best place I’d get it from

1 Like