🌈 Mastering the Original Haze releases

around 10 day’s now…
many thx
:rainbow:M.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply ! I think you mean that the plants in your pic has been 10 days since they started releasing flowers, yes?. I think I was not concise in my question sorry, my question is how many days have been the plants since the flip to 11/13? Thanks !

2 Likes

around 6 weeks now under 11/13

here some OHz overripe… was too long away from home…
but still kicks ass :wink:

best summer weed… keeps you up and happy

get hazed’

42 Likes

Good day @MadMac :wave:t5:
Good day to everyone!

Alpine Haze x Golli’s Haze
Over four meters and still growing!

28 Likes

looking great !
good onset of flowers…
what was Alpine Haze?

here some new stuff that is coming…

Crimea x OHz startet flowering begin august…

A5/OHz x OHz

Zamal/OHz x OHz

Zamal/OHz x OHz

Caledonia/OHz x OHz

my best OHz girl x best OHz boy

Copalite Oaxacan

my best OHz girl x best OHz boy

the first ripe seeds from the nodes of Manga Rosa x OHz … strong grow … looking very good… will bx to da haze also and self the manga Rosa… she is really great :slight_smile:

more to come soon…
Acapulco Gold is in repro room … pic’s coming soon…

33 Likes

@MadMac hi amigo, how are you?
Beautiful photos! And awesome job! :love_you_gesture:t5:
I got my self an interesting seeds from the Acapulco Mountains, so i’m hope to show you photos soon

Alpine Haze its some old Nevil works of Haze5 expressions that used to be in Chicago, a good friend from another forum share some seeds with me. And i used the males of Golli Haze (thanks for that) to made this cross.
Well the plants seems to got a lot of vigour, they still growing and growing! Now two of it are more than 4 meters tall!
So lets wait and see if this cross turns out to be good.

24 Likes

here my best OHz in full glory…
sry for disturbing pictures :wink:

one of my best OHz girls …

39 Likes

Nice pics of your beauties!!

3 Likes

Wow, look at the trichomes on that gentleman.
Very nice!

3 Likes

Man, if i encountered some crazy super haze leaning phenos in my on haze x OG Haze x nl2’s, id think i was killing them without seeing this thread.

I Have to say, based on the finished product, I’ve never ever had real Haze. Id love to sample some of This one day

4 Likes

good new’s …
will meet the master again next week :slight_smile:
need the last lesson of breeding the haze to finish my quest…
will keep his legacy alive and allowed to share is work… so i’ll will do
already got two OHz lines (one is his personal… never shared before) and also his triploid SK#1 and the old #1 + Thunk and all those others…
but he still has many more gem’s in his fridges …

this is his OHz treasure… the last OHz seed making … visited him second time when corona was all around… but we booth did not care much… smoked the same pipe with rosin… i’ll was sooo stoned after… missed the right lane home a few times and had to make a few rounds around amsterdam lol…

here i’ll was interviewing him … 2 years ago… time flies

here i’ll got already some of his treasures… he said … let me take a picture or they won’t belive you where here :wink: … he was so right…

next week meet the master… let ya know

33 Likes

I like the way you roll, nice plants man. Haze ain’t easy to grow in a tent with led. Bet it smells crazy everytime you open that tent. I’m also a haze lover! Keep it coming I just found this thread. I’m growing some ssh atm, nothing like those jungle plants u got though.

And if you need a tester for some of your homemade hybrids lmk.

6 Likes

Why exactly is that of interest to you?

As far as I understand it was his attempt at creating sterile cannabis plants, but on icmag he wrote that he never succeeded, and there were always aborted seeds to be found.

If you are interested in sterile plants check out Breeder Steve, he seems to have it accomplished.

Other than that, awesome pictures and gear!

3 Likes

many thx… in winter i’ll have my strategy … than i’ll need tester for those i’m testing now… don’t like to give out loosers :wink: waste of time for all… not good … only proven gear

potency only… there where examples in his seeds he made that had high thc levels…
but that means nothing :wink:
i’ll don’t like sterile plants…
to me Reg’s F1 are the best
thx

11 Likes

Right the fuck on :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Any idea where i can get that 90s haze man it be appreciated

3 Likes

I think everyone would like to know that answer. I’m pretty sure it’s a nl5 x haze though. That’s what was being sold in seed form at the time. Maybe nevilles but I doubt it due to long flowering time.

2 Likes

What a fantastic news amigo :love_you_gesture:t5:

I’m sure Sam has a lot of interesting things to tell. Do you know if Sam is still keeping sativa landraces?

5 Likes

Say hello to that Master from me and all of us here… Hope their recovery is going well…

3 Likes

I know you´re more interested in the Haze side of things, but I really hope that someday someone will resurrect his acrid Skunk #2 line.

And to stay on topic: What is your experience with catpiss smells within the Haze lines? Nevil stated that catpiss smell can be seen as a marker of inbreeding depression of Haze. Tom Hill agrees. What´s your take on this?

2 Likes