šŸŒˆ Mastering the Original Haze releases

:thinking: ohaze has been around in seed form since the 70s or so. No NL in there at all and there shouldnā€™t be. NL5Haze is a different beast and Nevilleā€™s Haze yet another step away. If you want ohaze, you can get it from Todd or Tom Hill.

4 Likes

I guess I meant what people were buying at that time from there dealers ( early mid 90s). I wouldnā€™t think there would be many orig haze commercial growers being a 120 plus flower. Iā€™d think most were buying nl5 haze due to it being 12 weeks plus abig yielder. Hope that makes sense plus all those clone only that came from nl5 hazeā€¦cough,pnw dogshit, piff, etc

This is the haze Iā€™m referring to, grew it a few years backā€¦ 12 weeks big yield, pure frankensince smoke.

11 Likes

About to snag a pack of your THH from Zen House - is this source legit?

3 Likes

yes but oldā€¦ and not the best THH ā€¦
there is a better sourceā€¦ just do a search in da web and use my name + haze :wink:
thx
:rainbow:M.

6 Likes

iā€™m interested also ā€¦ but this visit is only a visit because he is like a uncle to meā€¦
itā€™s more telling the news looking how it isā€¦ if iā€™ll can helpā€¦ like this ā€¦ and some old tales hehe
sure breeding and haze talk ā€¦ will see

good questionā€¦ iā€™ll found catpiss in different lines but not in pure sativa strains nor in the OHzā€¦ maybe itā€™s there but only got it when breeding with the NHz and A5 ā€¦ all those where NL was includedā€¦ will ask Sam about catpiss smell

yes like thatā€¦ there was no interestā€¦ homegrowin just startetā€¦

that looks like the old NHzā€¦ looks good

thx all

10 Likes

hello,
well back from the master and it was a wonderful trip to amsterdamā€¦
first: mayn thx @ all for hello & wishes :slight_smile:
well he needs oxygen all time but still has his sense of humour :slight_smile: :grin:
was really nice to talk about my results and how iā€™ll can improve the haze and my breedingā€¦ this time we did not smoke anything :innocent: so iā€™ll could remember most topics and did not miss the right lane when driving backā€¦ :joy: ā€¦ last time iā€™ll did 3 extra rounds around amsterdamā€¦ :sunglasses:
showed him my macro pictures of the budā€™s and resinā€¦
he asked me: where are those ? - sry iā€™ll smoked them allā€¦ could not resist :laughing: ā€¦ sure ā€¦ so next visit in autumn iā€™ll bring some budā€™s with meā€¦ iā€™ll try :hugs:

Sacred Seeds rar packaging from the 70ā€™ā€¦ little gift for my archive :wink:

thx all

41 Likes

Hi @MadMac Itā€™s good that everything turned out well. I am sure that with the conversations with Sam and what he is sharing with you, you will continue to keep the Haze spirit alive thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Nice man! Are there seeds in those or just packaging? Cool eitherway, pop those babies if so man weā€™d all like to see the results. Throw up some more sativa pictures when you can please. :v:

2 Likes

here they comeā€¦ :slight_smile:

this is a new maleā€¦ from my backcross to da hazeā€¦ looks promisingā€¦ will check him

and here the bx in flowerā€¦ promisingā€¦

Zamal/OHz x THz

cheers

36 Likes

A Jugendstilvilla full of OHaze-Weedplants. Thats what i call unique style. thx for letting us participate your work.
:v:

9 Likes

Cannabis Castel :wink:

6 Likes

some haze got hazedā€¦

Destroyer x OHz ā€¦ the 3 best cutā€™s get pollinated again with my OHz maleā€¦
think it will do the trick for the psychedelic touch from Thai ā€¦ :wink:

much more to come in winterā€¦ will pop Samā€™s last OHz seeds never releasedā€¦
thx

37 Likes

Wow looking nice man, love those outdoor plants too. So healthy for a tent haze which isnt easy to do. How long you been growing these hazes?

4 Likes

Hi Mac
Wow! Destroyer x Haze and again Haze must be something really scary lol
I was thinking made same cross here, it seems that another great friend of mine will do this cross too.

9 Likes

@MadMac . Which version of Haze would you use to increase size in plants and buds ? OH ? THH ? Other ? Thanks !

1 Like

haze in general 10 yrsā€¦
OHz 8 years ā€¦ startet with TFD O-Haze
THH 6 years
OTHz 5 years
well fav is the Golli OHz Iā€™ll gotā€¦ itā€™s more wild but has something specialā€¦
thx

15 Likes

great to hear :slight_smile:
well still hold the cutā€™s of the originals ā€¦ 1 male 4 femalesā€¦
always thought but never did ā€¦ got too muchā€¦
but now itā€™s clearā€¦ where to go and what will make it in round toā€¦
thx

7 Likes

all the original haze if you want treeā€™s ā€¦
THH keep them smallerā€¦ but Iā€™ll prefer the Original Haze malesā€¦
best from the repro Seedsman x Golli ā€¦ they do fantastic and make inbreed strains shine againā€¦ itā€™s a true unlockedā€¦ and than bx to haze or motherā€¦ as to your likening ā€¦ than you get a fresh line with finest phenotypes ā€¦ each oneā€¦
thx

10 Likes

Howdy @MadMac, I seemed to miss out on the Golli/90ā€™s seedsman haze being shared around Icmag back in the day and heard back then one of the UK shops you were retailing out of had them available as freebies complimentary with orders placed. I wasnā€™t able to order anything back then at the time buy wanted to order just for some of those freebies.

Is that work available still, even if for purchase? That line along with the GN03 collection Gypsy Thai x Original Haze and the newer Destroyer x Original Haze are three varieties that Iā€™m eager to add to my collection. It seems like the Destroyer x Original Haze will come to market soon. By chance does your Golli/90ā€™s haze and Gypsy Thai x Original Haze plan to reappear in the retail market again? Hope youā€™re having a pleasant day. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

well the only way to get the better version was via sharingā€¦
those in the UK store where not the bestā€¦ like the THHā€¦
Iā€™ll gifted some of my seed stash to finance a private forumā€¦
well you can get all of those @ original sourceā€¦ :wink:
Destroyer Haze will soon also pop upā€¦ and much more Iā€™ll did in the pastā€¦
but need some time to sort it all out ā€¦ only want to give out the gold ā€¦
you can do a search with my name ā€¦ Iā€™m sure you will find the source than ā€¦
btw. Mango Haze (Manga Rosa x OHz) is also killer stuffā€¦ soon they are in flower modeā€¦
thx

20 Likes