MB15 Crosses

Come visit this fall ,we’ll hammer some @CanuckistanPete

4 Likes

I’d play too, but would hate to embarrass y’all. JK. I’ve had more than my share. But I can come along to pour coffee, pack cones, and keep you guys honest. You’d probably cheat using a Canadian tape measure and scales too without me there.

3 Likes

Bahaha, oh I bet! I believe you aren’t kidding either, I’ve heard your stories! Canadian tape measure :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m already working on getting you there brother, no joke :wink:

2 Likes

RIP

My much loved and missed Terry, and his 60# White Sea Bass a couple years back.

5 Likes

Rest in paradise Terry, again so sorry for your loss brother. That smile says it all, truly! You can tell when a fisherman has reached new heights, just look in their eyes to their soul

3 Likes

I can come along to drink coffee, smoke cones, and help you guys cheat.
Here in the states we use lead weights inside our catch to win the tournaments… :astonished:

5 Likes

OmG :scream: until Covid hit I was a regular contender in KOTD (king of the drift) the second last year I went a guy caught an 18 and everyone was blown away but it just didn’t look like an 18, maybe 15 which is still an absolute monster nowadays. They ended up checking after 5-6 people kept saying no way she’s an 18 blah blah . Sure enough this dip shit dumped like 4.5 pounds of shot down the poor fishes mouth into her belly, stupid prick! And he swore up and down he didn’t do it either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :man_facepalming:t2: ludicrous

1 Like

we don’t have much for sponsored fishing out west. I don’t know why but it seems that back east there are tournaments for all kinds of fish. My brother hawk has mentioned as few times that I would do well out there in the various derbies and events. Just don’t think I can handle any other part of canada other than BC where I am at hehehe
On the west coast of Vancouver Island I keep a 22 ft hewes welded aluminum and up until a few years ago I was running charters out of Nootka Sound. We are putting the hewes up for sale as I also have a four winns freedom 195 and I mostly fish the lakes these days anyways. The ocean just beats my body up and while I love it, I can barely walk at the end of the day.

my last group charter. These folks had a blast and were the only group at the lodge to get thier limits all around for the days they were on the water. I was like a rockstar that trip and had other fishermen approaching me to book the next year. I really pissed the other charter guys off because I don’t usually run out of that marina but it’s where my clients were staying so…

k enough about that… LOL

11 Likes

MB 15 from @TopShelfTrees1

16 Likes

MB15 I’m going to flip next week. Spent too much time rootbound in a cold tent but should still yield some good meds. @shag yours looks amazing.

7 Likes

My sexy lady finishing up. Motorbreath # 15

15 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
Thank you so very much for the great pics and for taking the time to grow these out.
You are awesome and so are your growing skills. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

My pleasure brother :facepunch:t2: depending on finish product I may have to put in a worthwhile hunt next or if not at least 4/5/6 .

3 Likes

very nice guys!!!
such chunky flowers on those girls too.
Was this a MB15 cut or from the seeds from @shag ?
I have a bunch of those beans but what to pop first LOL
I’ll be honest, I don’t now a whole lot about the Motorbreath so am looking forward to some after grow reports.

4 Likes

That was from seed.
I found some that had more frost but were a little less chunky.

4 Likes

I didn’t either until recently acquiring a cut. It came to me called Motorbreath with no number associated with it. It is very similar to the headband I was growing. Kept the Motorbreath ditched the headband. Better yields on the MB and a bit stronger. It’s cool to see these crosses being grown out. Hey @shag it looks like I should be able to make it out to the August shindig. Maybe some of these crosses will be available for testing :thinking:

4 Likes

Awesome, this is exciting news! :partying_face:

I am planning on giving some of those MB15 crosses away to all of those that attend the big event.
If you wish to have anything I have offered up in the past, I would gladly send you some too.

3 Likes

@Kavman ask and he shall receive my friend, you in the US? I’m sure one of us can send you some beans 100%

3 Likes

Crazy part was I didn’t hunt this, planted 10 beans and got 9 males, 1 female this is her. Since I lost the clone due to my own stupidity she’s going to attempt a reveg 100% I’ve wanted the actual cut for a few years, when Shag said he had beans I was ecstatic and couldn’t resist.

3 Likes