McKushin genetics trial for a winner

It’s not easy to start journals with an entire project x 10 going on. So I’ll start the best I can with showing the current garden. And the genetics I’m working with. The project is clear. I’m working on my “pure California”. Crossing og after og. It’s a personal project that I needed to wait for winter to start. Can’t have any hiccups. Desert summers are brutal. Strains in running at the Moment.

41 zlushies
Devils pie
Purple gorilla cookies
Double cookie punch
Sparkle face
Glue sniffer
Strawberry banana fast
Train wreck arcada cut x tdub
Gran champagne
Gooey glue
Blue dream
Apparitions
Afghan kush
Purple Tahoe
FritterDawg
WhiteWeddingRBX
Amnesia haze
Girl Scout cookies
And my beloved garlic breath2.0

Og include (for pure California). Tahoe, Larry, shoreline, skywalker, Sfv, and all gas og. More in the hunt. More on the way.
Triangle kush and stardawg will be included in that mix as well. ALOT of my genetics are from green point seeds. They’re the best imo. And that’s why stardawg will def be in the mix. Plus i want as Chem gas funk menthol I can get. I’m all about sending snips and seeds I make. That’s why I was routed to this website. Any questions. Or any more pics. Just ask. I’ll take one right away and post. I’m very close with my gardens. I hope I’m welcomed in as well as my introduction lol. You guys rock. Don’t be shy. Pease and blessing to all and positive vibes to all.

![image|375x500]
(upload://yR6Ub4PGBzupmHdkb1UAUxW1DCd.jpeg)

44 Likes

Buddy you have me drooling. Plants look incredible and what a line up to choose from. Welcome aboard. This place is like a genetics wonderland with all the cuts and seed i see flying around here! Imagine you’re gonna fit right in!

5 Likes

Looks great @McKushin , grabbing a spot in the corner under a tree to watch the show.

2 Likes

Beautiful plants! There is a greenpoint seeds thread if your interested.
Greenpoint Seeds

1 Like

I’m pulling up a chair myself! Those spears are impressive, all so uniform!

Welcome to OG btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

also rearranging my chair for the ride :wink:

1 Like

Thanks guys. I’ll try to update as much as something noticeably is done. My outdoor journal will be set up shorty. That’s just as wild lol

3 Likes

How is the all gas og? I emailed Humboldt seeds and they told me it was their terpiest line

Well well, looks like someone knows what he is doing !

Welcome I’m certainly going to watch

1 Like

What variety are the spears you got going ?

1 Like

In the 4x4. All the spears. Is fritterDawg my Christmas pheno.
3 gooey glus
Black banana Chem
Apparitions
Blue dream
Afghan kush. This one looks awful.

2x4 is
Purple gorilla cookies
Double cookie punch

2x2 is my kick start tent. Has the following ready to pull for flower
Stankoyna
Butter peels
41 zlushies
Devils pie
Strawberry banana fast
All gas og
Gran champagne
Valley chem
Cali cannon
Train wreck

All gas og is only 2-3 weeks. Will be flowering soon. But I’m hoping for a strong gassy fuel line from it.

6 Likes

Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds
Another member growing Fritter dawg.

I currently have 25 strains to pull from gps alone. I’m a tester for gooey glu, purple gorilla cookies and double cookie punch. I’m skipping the autos unless gu really wants me to. I just don’t have the patience for autos (haha if that makes sense) But I selected this pine pheno from a small hunt. Reminds me of building tree houses in the pine trees off the blvd in my hometown. Or walking thru a Christmas tree farm. Amazing. I’m actually trading cuts for defs gassy apple keeper. Just bought fritter cookies. And trading for purple fritter. So I’ll have the entire line.

3 Likes

Are they clones or grown from seed?

What’s the story with Greenpoint? I heard JJ from Top Dawg mention in a recent interview that Greenpoint stole the Stardawg. What’s the story here?

Either way, plants look great and that’s quite a line up. Wish I had the space to run something like that. Will be checking in on your project for sure.

2 Likes

What interview was that if you know the link?

My understanding is the Stardawg was acquired from somebody else, but the use of that Stardawg with other Top Dawg made strains is what pissed him off. It would be really nice to get somebody to come out with truth already instead of this he said/she said stuff.

1 Like

Here’s a SoundCloud link if you don’t use Apple podcasts.

It was a shorter interview but it’s in there somewhere. He also talks about another “breeder” selling his stuff.

I don’t know much about it, which is why I was asking.

3 Likes

Good podcast! I listened to a few minutes past where Greenpoint was briefly mentioned. But yeah, the story i heard was Greenpoint, who runs a Top Dawg Stardawg male for breeding, also released F2s of the Stardawg, which I suppose is an arguable point but not really, but he also released a I95 x Stardawg and a Stardawg BX that JJ was very upset about. I heard he called GPS up and threatened to roll up on him or send people after him if he didnt pull those strains.

My understanding is GPS pulled I95 and Bx but left the F2s. That seemingly was enough to keep JJ from pursing any further.

Just the story ive come to understand. Could be wrong still though.

2 Likes

Great strain collection :+1:, I’m really liking the “Pure California” namesake, great choice! :heart:

1 Like

This looks amazing. Such a great line up. I’ll be sitting the corner and raise my hand when questions arise. Good luck brother.

2 Likes