Me...just doing my thing..👽

Thank you bro!

Need to trim the D6 I harvested last week. Smells amazing, but also there’s the smell from the leaves. Sticky-icky!

13 Likes

Understood brother. :v:t3:

Wow your looking good great looking plants

Bud rot definitely sucks

1 Like

Thank you Paps…:v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Sitting on my terrace, blazing a CK joint.:alien::dove:
Looking ahead…trim the D6 for the next couple hrs. :scissors::herb::chair:

4 Likes

Nice strain! I also like your light kit, what is that?

1 Like

Hi @SativaSavant , nice if you to drop by. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Are you asking regarding these lights?

9 Likes

Smoking @Tracker 's Dream6 that I had trimmed last night. Extremely resinous and quite a lot of scissor hash I had collected. :ok_hand:t3:

Friggin insane flavor! :boom::fire::herb:
Unable to describe. Very medicinal and somewhat balm like. (Like Tiger balm, not Vicks). High…well high as fcuk.

In 2 weeks this must be an intense flavor packed smoke. :rocket::milky_way:

And the CK I harvested yesterday, it’s beginning to smell like oranges, I kid you not. Interesting…

5 Likes

Thinking of harvesting below @tracker 's Dream6 tomorrow. Today is day 72.
Thoughts, opinions? Im seeing a few ambers around. Could ride it a few more days…maybe day 75? :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I’d go ahead and chop it. Looks very nice man! Excellent!
xholi-3021588216

4 Likes

Awesome brother! :fire:🫐
Will do so tomorrow! :confetti_ball::tada:

I’ve been smoking mostly the lower nugs of the previous D6 that I harvested. I should have let it ride a little longer maybe :thinking:. But I’m noticing day by day the flavour is getting more loud and the high makes me dream a lot for some reason. :milky_way:
Like perfectly spaced out. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

After a few weeks of curing, the aroma should come out real nice. It’s not overpowering stinky smell. More like herbal sandalwood with little berry notes, at least the BD(JD6) mother plant is like that.

3 Likes

She’s looking real good! Nice and frosty! What’s the high on her like?

1 Like

Thank you bro @Habitt :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

Did you mean her smell? :eyes:
I’m harvesting her tomorrow. She smells a lot like berry and musk. The last few days she’s been getting all fruity and floral.
The previous Dream6 that I harvested, I’ve been smoking the lower popcorns and waiting to get to the chunky nugs by the 15th. The high so far is very dreamy and tastes very herbal-berry, but strong.

2 Likes

So she lives up to her name? Nice!

1 Like

Weekly update dear friends…:slightly_smiling_face:

Starting of with the tent housing the first batch of @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen 's Sour Taxi, Auntie Entity and a Dream6 clone. The AE is 8+ weeks and ST and D6 clone is 6+ weeks into 12/12.

All going smoothly with these ones. They’re stacking nicely and smell amazing!

ST:

AE :fire::

Dream6 clone:

In the following tent, we have 2 @tracker 's Dream6, 1 ST and AE from seed (2nd batch) and @Cartwright 's OG Kush x Life-saver

OGKLS (it smells too good :ok_hand:t3:, nice work on this cross and thank you @Cartwright :pray:t3:):

AE:

ST:

And Dream6:

Lastly, we have the tent housing 2 AE from seed, 1 ST from seed and 3 ST clones taken from the first batch.

ST clones:

ST from seed:

AE:

Regarding the last AE, I’m noticing that the trichs aren’t much sticky and they kinda come off on the finger when rubbed.

I’m not too worried as the rest seem fine and sticky. Hopefully she gets better with time…:slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

Meanwhile, there maybe a power shut down for maintenance tomorrow (8-9hrs) and I’m trying to not get anxious about it. This too shall pass. (trying to smile…:disappointed_relieved::slightly_smiling_face:)

Take care everyone and thank you for stopping over to have a look.
Hope you’re smoking a good one and keeping warm. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

14 Likes

Man, those are some beautiful colas/buds.
I wish my buds were that big and fat!
great grow my friend!!!

i keep my fingers crossed that the maintenance doen´t work takes a long time!

3 Likes

Thank you brother @m0sirys :pray:t3: :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m only watering the plants. They seem to like the ‘waterer’. They’re very kind gentle souls…:dove:

Bro…pls hope it short :joy::eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes

man for sure i do just forget to type (doesn´t)!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stoner momnet!

3 Likes

Awesome buds brother :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you bro @alwaysnoob :green_heart:

3 Likes