Me...just doing my thing..šŸ‘½

That sure is a nice looking bud of D6. Genetics can only take you so far. You run a very nice, clean grow thatā€™s well cared for. Thatā€™s where you see what the genetics are truly capable of. All of your plants look healthy and happy.

7 Likes

Thank you brother. :pray:t3::green_heart::herb::innocent:

2 Likes

Looking stellar brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:ā€¦

3 Likes

Looks great @iceman Very nice plants and Iā€™m sure the smoke is :facepunch:

2 Likes

Thank you @alwaysnoob and @Jpaul :pray:t3::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah man, just been through the same thing, had to chop a few a little early. A spot here a spot thereā€¦.had a dehumidifier blowing straight on em and still its a war that canā€™t be won.
Probably for the best you cut her down. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Nice really nice
@iceman

1 Like

@Wojak ,yes brother. I had grown a Jack Herer couple of years ago and noticed mold on one of her colas. Took down just that one only to find out mold bursting through the other colas in the following days.
Also this CK which got mold, another cola too had a little bit (noticed after drying, while trimming) but thankfully I harvested the plant so it didnā€™t proliferate to a complete disaster. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Papsā€¦:green_heart::slightly_smiling_face::herb:

4 Likes

Dear friendsā€¦
I should have been prepared for this.

Bi monthly electricity bill turned out to be usd225 whereas the average power consumption of each household in the area (town) I live in is usd6.

The officials have questioned as to why so much. Literally Iā€™ve created history.
The last 9 plants, i.e the 2nd batch of AE, ST, clones and ogkb x lfs2 will finish by the end of Feb - beginning of March and that is when the next bi-monthly bill would appear. I cannot draw another bill for anything more than usd60, which basically mean really bad newsā€¦:disappointed_relieved:

Ive been thinking a lot the last few days. I donā€™t want to disappoint, but neither do I want to get into troubleā€¦
Will update in the next couple of days what Iā€™ve decided.

Extremely sorry if Iā€™m not able to complete the last few plants unto fruitionā€¦breaks my heart.

10 Likes

And mine too brother, sorry manā€¦

3 Likes

You should absolutely not feel bad!! You should make sure that your safe! Iā€™d much rather seeing you with smaller runs than in any kind of trouble.
Be safe and well

7 Likes

Good luck my brother

3 Likes

Thank you for the support @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen and @Papalag :pray:t3::green_heart:

Meanwhile, I harvested @Tracker 's Dream6 clone yesterday.

And the final Dream6 that turns 12 weeks today. Sheā€™s still throwing pistils but I feel itā€™s time. Sheā€™s smelling like bubblegum lately so itā€™s keeping me happy.

Take care everyone. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Dang! Those look beautiful!

2 Likes

That dream6 is one cool looking plant!

1 Like

Thank you @tracker and @Gonzo :pray:t3::green_heart:

@Tracker , 3 out of the 4 D6 grew dark green leaves after initiating flowering. The one with light green leaves took longer and smells deliciousā€¦:drooling_face:. All 4 tuned out to be killer including the clone.
Some :fire::herb::boom: you had sent me and I am smoking one right now. :pray:t3::green_heart:

5 Likes

man sorry to hear that! hope everything turns out fine for you !!
sending best wishes and push thumbs!

the buds look killer ! :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Ahhh man that is heart breaking but do what you need to do to stay safe bro. Hope you can at least find a nice remote outdoor spot during your summer months! :metal:

2 Likes

In my development I recently received an evaluation from the electrical company stating I use 220 % more energy then my neighbors in similar situations

But most are single here and not full time residents what we call snow birds lol
And thereā€™s 3 of us

I donā€™t worry at all
But best to be safe

4 Likes

Youā€™ve got to protect yourself. Iā€™m sure everyone here understands. Sometimes, it means shutting down and packing everything away until you get it figured out.

7 Likes