Me...just doing my thing..👽

No problem bro @Papalag !
Gald you found your way around once again! :wink::v:t3:

Below are the last few nugs of the same plant you tagged above. Been curing for 3+ months now. Barney’s Farms Gorilla Zkittlez. This particular pheno really kicks-ass with her smoke. Full flavour (lime-rubber) and sends you to the perfect zone. :alien::boom:

18 Likes

everything turned out fine!! so thanks for your concern! yeah timing was :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

monsoons are a pain in the ass , 2 days can be a longe time. stay safe my friend!

3 Likes

That BF gorilla Zkittles is a beautiful plant. Those buds look dank as f props. :100: :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks bro @ColeLennon
This one certainly has that oomph factor!
I’m definitely gonna be searching though a couple more Gorilla Zkittlez to find her again in the future. She’s definitely one of those gals you’d wanna revisit knowing she’s gonna treat you well. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

3 Likes

I grew one BF fem seed outside in 2021 of the gorilla zkittles the leaf structure was unique as hell. Impressive plant. Unfortunately I never saw it bloom. I screwed it up… I thought it herm’d and killed it. Hind sight I don’t think it did.

1 Like

WOW beautiful work my friend

I’ve got a grape zkittlez going , hopefully she ends as amazing as yours

2 Likes

I’m sorry to learn about this. Hope you get to try this amazing strain once again! :herb::v:t3:

Thank you bro. I hope so too. You certainly grow amazing plants! :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Updates on the grow:

Babies are really doing well.

Below are the Dream6. Very uniform growth I could notice. So far, they’re definitely keeping me pleased. :blush:

Below are the Barney’s Critical Kush. The one that seemed like a dud managed to send out a few leaves and seems ok for now. Seems kinda short and slow but I’m hoping she begins to relax and spread her wings.

And some photos of all 6 of 'em together chilling. The 2 plants in the left (top and bottom) and the 2 in the centre are Dream6. The 2 on the right are the Critical Kush.

Btw, I was supposed to start another 6 beans last weekend itself but decided to postpone the germination to this weekend, after I receive the new ro filter.

Looking forward to that and hope you’ll have an amazing day! :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

17 Likes

looking good bro!!

i also want to buy a reversosmosis filter. for me it comes at the same price as an analysis from my tap water. somehow crazy…

2 Likes

Wow! That’s quite expensive for an analysis. I don’t think that’s even available where I’m around. :joy:

But the ro is worth it!
I tried building one, or atleast came up with a plan, and then just gave up.
My tap water comes to around 700ppm or 1.4ec.
I’ve otherwise been buying 20l cans. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh ok thats pretty high and im already whinning with an ec of 0.47 :rofl:

water testing here is no problem! you can go to any aphothecary and get it tested for the stuff we are intressed in for 60 bucks. takes around 2-3 days but i get a small ro system or middle sized sytem for 80 bucks.

2 Likes

So, the ro filter was delivered on Friday. Got set back a little since the installation happened today and it looks pretty bad ass. :sunglasses: 50 litre/hr.

I’ve been waiting for this as there’s a lot of coco that requires rinsing and buffering and now that I have the ro filter, good clean water is always available whenever necessary. I had been relying on 20ltr cans and hope this investment, though high initially, starts to pay off in the long run.

The show must go on!
Was supposed to start another 6 beans last Saturday but had to wait until today.

Really grateful to @Budderton for having surprised me with a couple of fems a few weeks back. Though I had been expecting to try out his regulars, this little surprise had to take the lime light. :innocent::green_heart::pray:t3:
Ladies(not sure if any are checking out my journal :joy:) and gentleman, presenting you Auntie Entity and Sour Taxi.

Just soaked them 15mins ago…:eyes::slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

The other 6…dream6 and critical kush are doing pretty well. I’m not really happy vegging them under the t-12’s though I do think they’re great for clones and seedlings until the second true leaf. Growth is a bit slow but not very disappointing. It gets the job done.
Will try and take a couple of pics of them sometime today as I plan on moving them into the tents tomorrow.

9 Likes

Dream6, courtesy @Tracker :

All 4 plants seem very uniform in growth. The 3rd plant from the images above seems to stand out with darker green compared to the rest and taller as well. I’m sure once I move them all under the qb’s in the tent, they’ll get larger in no time.

Below, Barney’s Critical Kush:

Both these plants seem a little too small and I feel it maybe the t-12’s. The second image is the slow poke. Hoping they too take off once inside the tent tomorrow.

Thanks for looking. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Everything is looking great! @iceman
Awesome to see life in the new space! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3: 🪶🪶

4 Likes

That’s one hell of a r.o. system @iceman ! Looking good over there!:+1: Best of luck with the fem seed!:crossed_fingers:
:v::canada:

2 Likes

Nice iceman beautiful and happy plants

3 Likes

Nice grow man. What size air pots are those?

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys! @NDNCHILD , @Budderton , @Papalag and @ColeLennon :green_heart::innocent:
Checked these messages early morning and I must admit, it’s a perfect start/motivation for today.

These are 1gal airpots and I believe 6 in each tent with a veg time of 3-4 weeks should be good enough. Clones would need not more than 2 weeks veg. May add more depending on how I deal with botrytis during flower in the coming months (monsoon).
1gal pots along with coco-perlite really did well for me with clones in the last run. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m thinking of running 3 gallon air pots in my 3x3 all the way to harvest with some clones. Go solo cups transplant to 3 gallon air pots and GO. This will just be for my pleasure. Outdoor is volume.

1 Like

You won’t regret one bit brother!
I’m with you on this.:v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like