Measuring Greatness: Biceps of OG 💪

She’s a photographer and I’m going to tell her you said that. So you’re in trouble now.

4 Likes

Yes, and it can be painful, like growing pains when your young. Between 15 and 16 I grew 3 and half inches, my legs hurt like hell that year.

If you look at pics of Arni when he was young compared to after he won a few Mr Universes his chin and jaw had grown quite a bit. Back then they were using monkey growth hormone, as human growth hormone was very expensive to get as it was extracted from the pituarty glands of human corpses.

Now they have a synthetic version, but it can fuck up your liver.

Here’s a body hack.

If you fast for more than 18 hours you can dramatically increase your HGH production, if you lift weights while fasting and supplement with with L Arginine and L Onathine amino acids at bed time, as HGH is released while you sleep, you can increase its production up to 5,000 % which rapidly repairs any damage your body has, it’s the fountain of youth hormone.

7 Likes

Fasting also induces Autophagy, another “Fountain of Youth,” process

2 Likes

A body hack experiment I am employing to the max atm and from what I am experiencing works very well.

Fasting does many more benificial things as well so I am finding, but I am changing things about atm to test other information, as 6 days of fasting once a month is getting to much for my BP, which plumets after day 5.

5 Likes

I read of people using GHB as an athletic enhancer, trying to trigger HGH with deep sleep states. I was never sure if it was bro-science or if bodybuilders just like getting wasted when they can’t drink alcohol but the principle sounds similar to the hack you described. Two ways to skin a cat maybe?

The benefits of caloric restriction is a common theme in nearly every nutrition, longevity, or health study I’ve ever come across. All anecdotal but I definitely feel better when I eat less, or put consideration into the time of day during which I eat certain foods. Six days sounds like torture though, have to admire that steadfast resolve.

Given your history of body building, where’s your bicep picture? You holding out on us champ? :rofl:

4 Likes

I power lifting for years “super setting” I was there a lot 3-4 times sometimes 5 times a week, fast pushes and sets 45-50 mins tops heavy and quick so cardio at the same time. I had buddies and gals that used HGH. I never did. I would look stupid with the size it would of given me. HGH is so harmful for your body and brain that you might as well chase it with a big party bowl of crack. These guys and gals now today have belly’s and broken down bodies and those big defined huge muscle toned bodies are gone gone gone. Second you stop and you will eventually stop because what goes up always comes down. Gravity man.

5 Likes

I’m proud to say my bicep is a huuuge 12" :joy:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Thats a gun!!!

2 Likes

Wow I’ve either got to hang up the tape measure or pick up the curling bar a few more times.

I haven’t actually been keeping track but it looks like @Oldtimerunderground just took the crown.

@Heather420, Nicely done! 12" is plenty to boast about. I should know, mine are 12.5" :laughing:

5 Likes

20220611_000612
:grin:

12 Likes

LOL, got my old ass beat by over 1/2 inch brother. allhail

4 Likes

I agree, OTUG for the win.

4 Likes

I’m a roofer by trade so gravity I know about all to well :rofl:

4 Likes

Gotta watch every step man. You ever fallin off the roof? Bet you seen a few.

1 Like

Yep. October gone. Popped my shoulder and broke a section off the rotator socket. Had to have a operation to fix it. Went back to work to soon and its causing me a lot of pain. Back in for a CT scan friday to see whats going on.

5 Likes

Holly Sh*t Batman!!!

2 Likes

I’ve got a lot of metal inside me :rofl:
Got a plate and screws in my jaw also. When I pop my clogs my funeral costs will be covered from the scrap :v:

3 Likes

You wanna see some metal. So I have been walking without Quadriceps for 26 years by locking my knees and swinging my legs out and around. Timing locking each knee. If I forget and unlock a knee I go down like a sac of potato’s and my massive frame I take sh*t down all around me when I fall. My right knee and right thumb went out first from falling to my right. My right thumb is fused with screw and heres my right knee its just a hinge and bolt the pound metal up into the femur and lower leg and attach a hinge and bolt that they go in a replace when I tear it up. Which I will. Left will be done in few years. That’s all Metal!!!

Thank God for Modern Medicine

7 Likes

Wow. I feel totally ashamed that I moan about my shoulder pain after seeing your xrays. Your like the 6 million dollar man. I bet cold weather sucks for you??

3 Likes