Measuring Greatness: Biceps of OG 💪

I’m a CBD gummie makin madman come Nov. Kicked off of CBD gummies last week. Its like coming off Oxy without the physical withdrawal` pain sensitivity when I stop dosing for a couple days. That’s how I know CBD works.

3 Likes

I got no knee, no kneecap straight metal man. Like the 80’s :metal:

3 Likes

I used to vape a lot of Charlotte’s angel during the day while at work for pain relief from my cppd. I found that it works excellent to stop the pain BUT once I’d medicated I could no longer be bothered to do any more work so I had to stop using it. During the day I’m a codine addict. At night i vape a lot of indica leaning cannabis. Weekends if I’m not working I go the chemical high and alcohol route as its instant pain relief. The thing about me is I’ve not got an addictive personality so I can easily say no even when I’m high already.

2 Likes

you and me both brother. I’m getting cremated. I need ask about my metal who gets it where’s it going to go. I’m going in the McKenzie River, Or

8 Likes

I’m north east uk. Its really industrial here. Closest I’ve got to that is the river Tyne :rofl:

7 Likes

I know all about it. I been clean for many years. Unless you walk literally in another man’s shoes. You don’t have a clue what managing physical and emotional, spiritual pain takes. I know and I understand.

1 Like

That’s Killer Man!!! I have bought my seeds for years from Charli at sensible seeds in the Uk. I don’t have to smuggle them in anymore, but I still do if I want something.

1 Like

It would be if you swim in it :rofl:
Yeah the uk laws are weird af. I can buy and sell seeds all I want but if I germinate one I’m a criminal. Ffs how do they think we get the seeds :rofl:

2 Likes

Isn’t Ozzy from the Industrial part of the UK. I’ve seen him 9 times. Raised on Ozzy, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dio

1 Like

You need to move to Oregon, they even decriminalized small amounts of narcotics and cannabis is legal and mushrooms are on their way.

1 Like

Yeah he’s from birmingham.
Brian Johnson AC/DC is from Newcastle :v:

1 Like

I’ve seen ACDC 10 times. Brian can’t sing anymore throat went out. He brought that sh*t after losing Bon :frowning:

1 Like

another lesson for today. when I read that 4 hrs. ago I was like what lol

1 Like

There were a few reluctant to get torn comfy being lazy muscle fibers but I tore through them, got a 4k farmers walk in and a decent amount of calisthenics today. I am back baby lol felt good. as always the difference between a bad and a good day.

3 Likes

Yeah here in the uk we have some funny phrases for things :rofl:

2 Likes

Keep movin man. Mobility is Key. Peace. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground’s guns are clearly packed with sooo much Taboli!

6 Likes

Bicepaganoush

4 Likes

I’m pleased to report that I did 3 sets of 10 reps. But it’s only because I ordered a pizza :joy:

8 Likes

Got to have calories to grow :wink:

6 Likes