Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

does it smell like skunk ??.

thank you …

4 Likes

I get a strong lemon scent at the moment.

3 Likes

Hmmm…lemons…intriguing. very very interested to see how it evolves

Thx for sharing amigo!

3 Likes

Commenting so I can get updates

1 Like

Roadkill skunk very interesting… pretty sure the hells angels had something to do with it way back in the 80s.

4 Likes

thanks for the reply, love lemon in buds but that’s a far far spread from skunk. PLEASE let us know if you get ANY skunk smells from that piece.

have not found any skunk so far in any strain with the TAG skunk in the name, medman seems pretty damn sure ppl will get skunk from his line so ya just trying to follow what you get with this run.

peace & thank you …

10 Likes

Loud Skunk is starting to live up to it’s name. It’s getting fatter and smellier by the day, nice fat buds! I love opening the tent and getting a strong whiff of her, the fragrance is changing too. She started with a sweet lemon scent that merged into a rougher lemon rind smell with what I identify as a dark Afghani kind of stink. There’s a tiny hint of fuel and pine but it’s faint. So far it’s behaving like a good old fashioned Skunk.

12 Likes

I’m out of likes thanks to your Loud Skunk…awesome looking plants!!!

5 Likes

All the gaps between branches have filled out with gooey buds. The smell has gotten worse since last week, less fuel and pine more garbage and stale red wine.

14 Likes

Out of likes…but that is an awesome sight to see

3 Likes

Nice work man!

Now I really can’t wait to see her bagged tagged and smelled

Fading very nicely

3 Likes

Sounds like that pheno can be called garbage pail kids lol

3 Likes

Ogers aren’t the only people with loud project beans

This is a convo I’m having in real time

7 Likes

I like SKUNK.

6 Likes

Here’s some updates / full thread

3 Likes

Skunks my girl. Lol

2 Likes

Medman been pumping out that skunk work for years :rofl:

5 Likes

Grew 2 Med-Man Strains in the late 2 Thousands early teens I Believe, …Those 2 strains were Conkushon & Ladybugs Bubba…Loved em both…Always wanted to run the Rock Star and I Believe, Biker Kush…Starting to get a Drift of what the Rift(s) may be or may have been…(& I could be way off. I’m on the Out side looking in)…Some are definitely Questioning Meds Character, Claims, Past Deeds, Methods, Knowledge , How He Got Started & where his Original Stock came from etc…I believe there was some implication to Med thieving FPOG…Honestly I’m Soooo Curious as to what the RAPPER thing is…I Appreciate the Heads Up from Some of my O.G’s here on OG … I’m Morontonian,:muscle::muscle::muscle:I’m Cautious with everybody :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:…On that Note, I have nothing against Med-Man & would Try Med’s Beans Again… Especially if they perform as well as the last 2 I tried…
This for me is Similar to Reefer Man seed & the way I checked for his works then found out he was “Different” & I chose to leave his products alone…
On that Note If this Is A “I am my Brother’s Keeper” vibe and Lines mist be Drawn Then I Must Stand with My OG’s (just let me know if I’m out of pocket dancing with the Med Man so to speak…Dont want to be Ostracized by my Brother’s & Sisters, plenty of Genetics Here on OG I hope to Run…Jaws & Doodle & Strawberry Hill etc…My Internet Edicate is Unrefined but I mean no Offense or Disrespect to Any1…
Peace, Blessings and Prosperity :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Modern Skunk is not like the original, it was bred to be more citrus/less offensive. It’s believed to be long gone with no signs of any clones around. People supposedly have roadkill skunk but i believe it’s a modern version of it.

1 Like

Those strains are killer. One of my students won a few cups with em

As for reef and his hoard of anti sematic nincompoops, let the loud do the talking :grinning:

This Ines for you brother

2 Likes