Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

You can’t have a “modern version” of roadkill skunk. It’s either skunk or it’s not. As I’ve mentioned before , if any of these RKS scammers really have it and been trying to sell seeds for years, how come there isn’t a single clone circulating the community that smells like skunk. Not a single one. This dude is no different than BSV

10 Likes

I Believe I Understand Now ---------Line Has Been Drawn-------Salute to the OG’s & all O.G Family, Past Present & Future …Peace, Blessings and Prosperity :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Sorry…I Must ask…@medmanbrand, why do U say Anti- Sematic ??? & do U mean Anti- Semitic???

I guess autotext took over that one

Anti-semetic, thx for the correction

Feel free to Google charles scott chilliwack white supremacy.

Here’s another one for ya. Def not rap tho

1 Like

You also raise a great point of trust and credibility

Anyone without a website and or is too cheap to sponsor / support any forum…their stories aren’t really worth a grain of salt.

Dm me an addy when you get a chance, will send you some beans for your past support

3 Likes

One thing about the internet, it never forgets

9 Likes

You took a Tahoe og hybrid and named it RKS for a money grab. Maybe tell him that story

9 Likes

There was 0 tahoe og in my first rks launch. Ironic dropping “scam” all the time. Scam can also mean harmful misinformation doesn’t it?

As for the internet, med-man super fan

Rught on, since you got this loud ass skunk. Where can we score a cut?? I assume if youve got it, youd be spreading it like wildfire?

1 Like

Tha ks for your interest…there has been a ton.

If you check out the title of this thread it’s feebi3 testers from my 2023 project, not a skunk clone sale thread unfortunately.

And all the beans I set aside were grabbed up.

Was a skunk 1 , silver pearl , Tahoe cross. Stop the BS bro. You can delete all the comments you want on ICMAG because you pay for the privilege. I remember what happened. Your a faker

6 Likes

There is none. The only reason this dude can still exist online is because he pays a vendor fee for protection. If there were no sponsors and we left it up to public opinion and eithics , he would be toast

12 Likes

It’s a shame folks like that are still allowed to scam online. “there’s been a ton” is just the classic scammer way of saying “not at all”. Didnt realize he did a podcast with that BlueSkies ahole too. That’s all I need to know. Dude talks endless smack about everyone, but grows some of the worst plants Ive ever seen.

Hopefully more light will be shed on these types on people in the future. It bums me out so much seeing greedy jerks with no skill for growing taking over the industry. Not to mention calling anyone who calls them out “anti semetic” or nasty shit like that. Im against hatred of anyone. But using it as a shield against critisicm is pretty vile.

13 Likes

Hes even scamming right here on OG. Check out this thread. Thats him using skunkmans logo on his packs.

11 Likes

He was called out last year on here and ICMAG. I believe the thread here is still intact but it’s locked.
He was allowed to lock all the ICMAG threads after paying to be a sponsor. He spent all winter cleaning them up.

9 Likes

That’s called original fruity pebbles og my pedigree chum ( tahoe x skunk) the timeless internet has it all timestamped not rks haha

If you are going to “call someone out” for something…at least get the facts straight before doing me, yourself and others a massive disservice

2 Likes

Uhhhh nothing original about that

8 Likes

Set us straight then. What parents were used to make your RKS ? You have had a year now to think of a good story

7 Likes

My nieghbor got the last loud sk1, loud sk and loud kush

These f1 from this giveaway smell absolutley divine

4 Likes

There’s a massive skate comp here this weekend and all the rds/ old and new pros plus some ams are staying at the place just got on invite to the after party.

These pics are from last week. Will update some more pics next week

1 Like