Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Did I miss a pic of a new tool? Bud trimmer ?

1 Like

Maybe one of these? Iv heard they do pretty well!

4 Likes

It just came today. Havenā€™t set it up yet

1 Like

Those are what Iā€™ve been looking at, but none of them tell me how much weight they can hold. Maybe I should check out my local grow store first, so I can see in person.

1 Like

I was thinking that 1/2 pound per level would be close estimate but maybe more letā€™s see what others think on them.

Youā€™d probably need two for all of that bud your going to get this year!

1 Like

Here is the bowl bud trimmer still in the box. Iā€™ll post one on Sunday after dad assembles it

Itā€™s 19 inch

7 Likes

Cal/Mag drench completed per soil test. In 2 weeks I switch back to liquid fish

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna go with 10 lbs! Have been away for a few, everything looks great meesh!

5 Likes

Thanks Buddy! Good to see you back! :grin:

1 Like

You know how the seed banks post a difficulty to grow stat like easy, medium etcā€¦ What do you think they mean by that?
Do you think itā€™s more for indoor growers? Like fussy with temps or nutes or something? Cuz I donā€™t really notice any of my 10 strains being any more difficult than another.

5 Likes

I have a jungle spice #6 going @Meesh. The one I have isnā€™t that bushy yet, but I think it is leaning male. Iā€™ll post another pic in about a week when I get back in a week. Hereā€™s the last picture I had from about a week ago.

5 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m curious to see it again. I remember seeing this when you originally posted now. I suffer from CRS. After looking up the strain again earlier, I also remembered that it was an Indica dom. No wonder itā€™s so short and bushy. Aye Aye Aye! lol Iā€™ve never grown a photo indica before. No wonder this plant seems so different to me.

4 Likes

I use a 8 tier net @Meesh. The buds seem to dry a lot quicker than hanging the entire plant. You need to remember to move the buds around daily so they dry evenly. Iā€™d also recommend you donā€™t stack buds on top of each other. Myself I use an oscillating tower fan on its lowest setting near the net to help push the moisture away from the buds :+1:

6 Likes

What is this document? It looks helpful.

1 Like

The chart is really helpful itā€™s like a color/paint by number itā€™s all based off plant height .

1 Like

How is that new purple garden doing ?

1 Like

@Esrgood4u how much weight can each tier hold?

1 Like

Too be honest most of my plants give only around 4 - 5 oz each dry as I only give a month veg and Iā€™ve been harvesting 3 per month perpetually. I bought the 8 tier as I usually grow multiple strains so each strain has its own tier. They are strong enough to hold a pound per level without problems but you honestly donā€™t want your buds piled on top of one another like that. Good luck with the bud trimmer. I was thinking about buying one a while back but the reviews Iā€™ve read werenā€™t good so I avoided it. Maybe Iā€™ll give it more thought once I see your in action :+1:

3 Likes

Pretty good grasshopper are chewing on the salvias pretty good may hit everything with a soap here soon every things else looks good

2 Likes

Oof! They are nasty creatures! Just read yesterday that if you donā€™t kill them all they will never leave. Canā€™t leave a single one. Buy some praying mantis sacks?

3 Likes