Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Ah so Charlotte gave you a little bit of a high?? It’s likely until you build up your tolerance to smoking her. She just chilled me out and totally relaxed me. It felt to me more like that overly tired feeling you get when you’ve slept too long and woke up on your own.

1 Like

No pics of the process… but I did as instructed here. Firstly, I thought I could get away with lemon juice concentrate(the plastic lemon!) but it has other shit in it so I squeezed 2 bags o lemons & strained them. :wink: Only detail I customized.

Its 3am so pics later… but it looks like … well it went through the washing machine but not the dryer? :sweat:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u sort of high, a kind of floaty feeling, but nothing psychotropic. It was interesting.

@cannabissequoia 2 bags of lemons? I used 1 lemon in 5 gallons. Maybe too much acid?

3 Likes

T-post come in a lot of sizes I use 6 foot with a five foot piece of pvc zip tied to the top with trellis netting . I found its the easiest way and fast I zip tie 4 or 5 sections to the top and drop as needed . I have four t post per plant that way I can also wrap the trellis netting . A hundred bucks buys a thousand feet .

3 Likes

You ever try making the trellis with bailing wire

1 Like

I have not. As far as trellising my cannabis, this was the first year I ever grew trees this big. Always grew in containers before this outside. So, I’m working on a much better game plan for next year.

1 Like

One of the Holy Punch buds I washed yesterday @cannabissequoia. Still looks perfect. ???

12 Likes

I’ve tied plants over in a u shape with bailing wire and tposts a week or so before flower and the result was every side branch became a massive cola. If you try this put a piece of cut up water hose where the bailing wire meets the plant. You can double or triple the thickness of the wire by just making it multiple layers thick and twist them together with pliers.

3 Likes

Looks like you took that pic with a potato…cannot tell much from that shot…

When I wash mine, then hang them to dry, when I go into the dark room with a bright little flashlight and turn it on, it is like a DISCO BALL in there…they GLOW with 'combs…

1 Like

Out doors wire becomes real hot and will burn your stems . Trellis netting is the best way to go you can squeeze and bend the stalks then tie flat with twine for the same effect .

4 Likes

I still used the same ratio of 1/2 cup lemon juice to 1/2 cup soda to 5 gallons of H2izzO. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Better @Jetdro? I set it down. I shake when I try for pics. Sticky and still frosty after wash and trim. Dunno what @cannabissequoia did or he’s just tripping lol

10 Likes

The state of the diesels we saved

10 Likes

I just use straight water unless I have mold or PM. No sense in overdoing it. PM is another story and you need the acid. I got lucky this year. No mold/mildew and no caterpillars… although I did find one that must have just hatched. It was only about 1/4 inch long. It was right against the stem on some dense buds growing against the stem.

I was just cutting it and pulled the buds away from the stem best I could so I could wash them and get the dead ants off who can’t escape my patented “living trichome sticky traps”… they check in, but they don’t check out, heh, heh.

5 Likes

Aren’t you lucky! I had slight pm on some of the inside branches. Better safe than sorry was my thought. Plus, at this point I’ve washed everything else and it has been fine. After washing, never found a single insect in any of the plants.

3 Likes

LOL…Come on, even you must admit when you look at your 1st picture you can tell nothing…lol

Was just saying…

I told you do do it, I know it affects nothing other than removing nasty shit we should not be smoking anyways.
When you make as much Bubble Hash as I have over the years you realize that the tri’s are NOT near as “dainty” as people think. Hail storms, floods, 60 MPH winds, driving sands…the scorching sun, they are still there . A gentle wash in the buckets does zero harm, and for the 400th time, thc is not water soluble …

WANT PROOF…NEXT TRIM JAIL…no gloves, when you fingers and scissors get so gummed up they will not work, try getting them clean WITH WATER…go ahead, try it. BLAST IT use your garden hose, the Jacuzzi jet, it aint coming off using water.

AGREE. frm your 2nd pic, the bud looks great…would not even have picked it as outdoor Bud maybe.

5 Likes

Whoa, Ya’ll! I’ve only smoked the Kushage when it was premature off the plant. Now fully mature, dried and cured… :bomb: This is what you bust out when you want to Paaaartaaaaay and get fucked up! I haven’t been this high in a long time. A bit intense at first (she’s not a creeper), but quickly became comfortable. She hits you like a train! lol My body is sorta vibrating all over, but not relaxed. More alert and everything is vibrant. Slight cottonmouth, no munchies.

6 Likes

maybe both tripping and did dunno :wink:

all that netting is looking like some fishnets & weird lace to me :sunglasses:

she’s been abused… :high_heel:

:evergreen_tree: :laughing:

3 Likes

Bwahahaha! Sicko! My kinda people! You amuse me, Homie! Can always count on you for a laugh.

2 Likes

Haha! Well it looked fine on my phone. When I put glasses on and got on my computer, however…

1 Like