Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Looks like Spider-Man came to the party and slung his webs all over the place! :joy:

3 Likes

I canā€™t talk about anybodyā€™s washing but man thereā€™s lots of nasty coming off when I wash them. Itā€™s like a game changer for meā€¦I always figured rain washed them enough but itā€™s crazy how much they need the wash (again just my garden experience). I soaked and vigorously washed a stalk and left one unwashed looked both over good with a scope. I canā€™t see a difference in them at allā€¦the wash doesnā€™t damage them. Trimming wet is nice right after a drip dry. No stickyness for a bit. Next day sticky again. Kinda in holding pattern the vast majority of the cage not ready. I like how you still got a grow going @medsh. Lots of challenges but also learning experience. I really learn a lot from you guys!!! Thankful :yum:

8 Likes

Yeah, youā€™re all set for Halloween. Just hang some ghosts up around your spider websā€¦ voila!

5 Likes

So, took down the 2nd half of the Holy Punch today. Found a few tiny pieces that Iā€™m gonna try to smoke as well. Itā€™s still pretty wet, but Iā€™m chomping at the bit to try her out. First, however, Iā€™m gonna finish up this big bowl of Charlotte for her magical cbd powers. Been aching all day. All I did was trim, why didnā€™t I puff on her the whole time? So used to holding off on day smoking that I forgot I could smoke her without being loaded.

Next up on Friday, weā€™ll start taking down the botafumeiros. Her colas are so fat that despite being tied up for support the ends of the buds are drooping from her weight.

Strawberry Dieselsā€¦ still kicking

10 Likes

If Indicas were more like Charlotteā€™s body high, I would love it. She feels more like a mild muscle relaxer to me, She sure takes the edge off aging.

Probably not a fair assessment of the Holy Punch I am high on right now, because I had the cbd first, but Dad was right. Juicy Fruit Gum. He said she smelled like it, Well, she sure does taste like it. Exactly like it. Sweet and fruity. Her high is pleasant doesnā€™t hit like a train the way the Kushage does. Even semi wet, she isnā€™t harsh. Smooth finish. No coughing so far (and Iā€™m a cougher). Pleasant uplifting, visual. No raciness. Her indica side also has a nice body effect I can feel on top of Charlotte. Sheā€™s a good wind down at the end of the day weed. Making me kinda sleepy actually now (about 15 mins in). No body buzzing or vibrating, just heavy and relaxed. Couch melting. Another strain thatā€™s tough on the eyes. They are very red and dry. Cottonmouth? Not so much. I like this one in her own way very much actually. I could smoke it and get a really good nap from it if I were tense.

9 Likes

Rediscovered this gem in the back of one of my cupboards. Gave it a good cleaning. Donā€™t know why in the hell I ever stopped using it. So much better than my pipe and much less coughing fits. What was I thinking all this time?

17 Likes

Iā€™ve been smoking weed for as long as I can remember. Started way younger than anyone should. Funny thing is, Iā€™ve never considered myself a stoner. Apparently, everybody else that knows me does. As sitting here thinking about my new found bong, I realize that the other pipe I have been using lately is the very first smoking tool that I have ever bought for myself. Literally, aside from rolling papers, screens and replacement parts, every smoking item Iā€™ve had have been gifts. lol

Never thought I was Spiccolliā€¦ Dang yā€™all. Guess I am a stoner.

p.s. Seeing as Iā€™m sitting here smoking Holy Punch at 3 in the afternoon on a Monday, it makes sense. Honestly, this is a rarity for me. Sure am enjoying this right now.

12 Likes

Botafumeiros canā€™t even hold herself up any more. Friday, she comes down

27 Likes

Did I do her justice? @MomOnTheRun

3 Likes

From the looks of the last 3 pics, you did her JUSTICE!!! In my opinion. lol

7 Likes

@Jetdro Thanks! :grin: Wasnā€™t it you who was looking for a pine strain. This one tastes of pure spicy pine treesā€¦

5 Likes

You absolutely killed it!!! Beautifully well done and in 1st year new soil no less :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

YUP, was meā€¦been hunting like what we smoked in the late 70ā€™s. From Mexico, we called it ā€œOH HOCKAā€ lol!!! or WHOA HOCKIN, we were pretty stupid.
High altitude Bud with a sweet piney scent and flavorā€¦not pine-sol but just straight up clean pine.

4 Likes

That soil lab killed it! Right on the money and zero deficiencies. Gonna send in another one in January. Great referral! Thanks again! :kissing_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

This one smelled like pine-sol for awhile, but the citrus never carried through to the flavor. Sheā€™s def not sweet though, spicy like you pulled pine needles right off the tree and smoked them.

4 Likes

Sounds nice, I would like it.

Botafumeiros??? Never heard of it???

2 Likes

They have all sorts of flavors listed, but it still tastes like pine trees smell to me. lol

7 Likes

Yeah I looked it up too.

1 Like

Every time I read a strain blurb I want to get it into my stash.

8 Likes

Funny part isā€¦ I hated the smell of this plant all through veg and am highly allergic to the leaves. Absolutely love the bud though!

5 Likes