Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

The sweet fruity Holy Punch I’m smoking now is not my usual flavor profile fave, but the more I test this plant, the more I like it. This strain is in one word… relaxing. I feel super mellow right now. Lazy weed, but probably kick ass for sexy time too. Hmm :blush:

6 Likes

Found 2 caterpillars in the DBHP. Way in the very center of the plant. I don’t think they are new cuz they are bigger. Thinking they have been survivors until some of the foliage died off. It may have just missed the BT sprays. Anyway, I immediately did a BT spray on her and the diesels, despite them breaking in half last time. If they aren’t strong enough now to survive a BT spray they won’t make it through one November rain. Haven’t heard any trees cracking or falling over yet. I’ll take this as a sign… Carry on

5 Likes

:joy: Hehehe

This is where the comparison to “weed is the new gay” (MrSoul) has some weight… :laughing: :rainbow:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I don’t think I ever even saw a pic of an outdoor plant that frosty Meesh. Nice job. If it were mine it’d be hanging upside down by now likely :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh and let me know about the pine and how that works as for coughing. I search for the smooth ones and pinene is supposed to be easy/better on the lungs.

2 Likes

I’ve only tried it uncured. Once she’s down and cured, I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Charlottes angel cbd in the bucket to cure. About 2/3 of a 3 gallon . Not bad!

My buckets full of bud :smiley:

18 Likes

Very nice that’s the way I like to see them sagging from weight .

4 Likes

I think @AllOra jinxed me. Seen a dead bud on one of his branches this morning. Came home to an entire DBHP branch dying off. Couldn’t find any damage on the branch, but we were staking and tying stuff recently, could’ve pinched a root or something. Either that or a stem borer. Regardless, cut off the 4 stems coming from that main branch and hung up. It will be nice to try her even if she’s a tad early. The rest of her seems fine. Botafumeiros is so ready! Just don’t have time until Friday and Sunday to take her down. She’ll just have to keep putting on the amber trichs for a few more days.

1st batch of Holy Punch buds are dry and are now curing. Pretty sure I got about a pound and a half off her dry! Put a pound in today and have about 1/2 a pound still drying. Not bad at all! 6 buckets of bud now. Holy Shit! Not even counting the probably 8 ounces of various autos I grew this summer.

7 Likes

No backs, no penny tax!

3 Likes

Meant to tell you guys that my diesels have some stem purpling and some pink hairs starting. Weird. Never saw that on the strain info.

7 Likes

Dried and cured Jungle Spice gives me a weed hangover

9 Likes

probably this or something similar what you are looking for
from Bodhi - Zipolite Oaxacan

8 Likes

You are most likely right…and from Bodhi, in my opinion not much is better .

4 Likes

Heat wave. Been 90 degrees. Brutal especially when it’s almost November. 2nd half of the Holy Punch is now in to cure. That was a good harvest. Full bucket. :grinning: Tomorrow is D-Day for the first half of the Botafumeiros. I’m not looking forward to trimming. Dad will have to do all the washing and cutting the plant down cuz I’m still on antibiotics from the spider bite and I can’t be in the sun on these.

2 weeks until vacation! I’m ready. The DBHP will come down when I return. At least I have 3 more weeks after this before I have to trim again. Hallelujah! The top colas on the DBHP are straight insane looking. Super fat!

9 Likes

That is brutal tough been pretty warm here too for this time of year. Mid 30’s to mid 40’s…just cold enough to kill everything off though still to warm to snow. Instead we are getting rain and hail which would be no problem except if the temp dips 5 more degrees while everything is wet = icy roads. If it snows while everything is wet it’ll be slushy and slick as hell…really hate the transition - I am like snow already though enjoying fall being prolonged :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so happy to see everyone growing her - a bit longer flowering than most like though I think she is worth it :wink:

7 Likes

Brutal?!? I would love that instead of the wind rain snow and cold we have been having…

6 Likes

The thing is Bro when you are spoiled and used to damn near perfect weather, the extremes really get to ya. I’d still rather be cold than hot any day of the week and twice on Sunday though. I’m a wuss when it comes to heat.

4 Likes

Yup! And that is why I live in Alaska :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Not 90º here today. This came in last night at 8pm and went to 33’ish and sunny by afternoon, but 17º tonight. Warm tomorrow in 50’s, then cold and snow again for 3 days… too early for me.

Stay cool! peace

21 Likes