Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Just out back letting Jezzy out to pee and the Strawberry Diesels look really good and ready. They are not as airy now and like golf ball nugs now. I can smell them over my cold and the diesel smell is wonderful. I’ve been hating on these plants for months and now I’m anxious to smoke it! lol

13 Likes

Next time use a smaller chicken maybe?

:laughing: :chicken: :balloon:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

You guys, I am so sick. Still. I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to bed

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!!!

3 Likes

:zzz: :notes: :sheep: x420

:hugging: :head_bandage:

:evergreen_tree: :waxing_crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Home! It’s a beautiful place

14 Likes

being sick at home alone sucks
you don’t have to marry him, just get him to move in
I do know it is easier said than done (and that it functions)
good ole chicken soup works wonders
take care of you girl !

6 Likes

I can get very bad hay fever from fresh weed. But pro’s outweighs cons

4 Likes

Damn you don’t know how lucky you are!

2 Likes

Step away from the edge there please. :upside_down:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Better see a doc after 7-10 days of flu. Just to be safe. Beautiful pic and I sure hope I can go back one day.

4 Likes

Finally on the mend. Been busy catching up on work. Strawberry Diesels are gonna start coming down on Sunday!
Been smoking the DBHP, it’s only a week into the cure so flavor is not fully developed and I can’t taste anything still anyway. The raciness that it had when it was premature is gone with maturity, but this stuff still hits like a brick wall. Super stony! Makes my body feel extremely heavy, like I’m wearing a weighted blanket. Super cerebral and focused high, although pretty psychedelic. Enjoying it much more than the premature branch, that branch was almost scary racy and took an hour to mellow. This strain is super strong, but in a different way than the super strong Kushage. This strain will be in my personal rotation as I really dig the high from it…

17 Likes

Great to hear you are starting to feel better!

4 Likes

Thanks, Man! This is hands down the worst flu I’ve ever had and I had a doozy last year after Jamaica!

4 Likes

YEAH she is back!!!

4 Likes

Shit! I wish I looked that fresh and perky. Look more like The Crypt Keeper crawling out of my grave :joy:

5 Likes

Time for a vacation to get over your post vacation Blues.

9 Likes

Yay!.. wait… shit still growing!!! OMG I like the idea of the DBHP but 13 weeks? and the strawberry diesel is going longer?

5 Likes

I think she is going to have to put a red flashing light on the top for planes coming into approach or taking off. :laughing:

6 Likes

Hey @Meesh, thanks for mentioning “Bosch” a while back. I marathoned about 4 (5?) episodes last night and enjoyed it very much.

3 Likes