Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Yeah, you could roll 6 or 8 joints couldnt you…

3 Likes

Yeah, or 500 :joy::wink:

2 Likes

I know, I could roll a few myself, isnt that nice !

1 Like

Feels damn good if I say so myself

1 Like

You should be proud, you slayed it out there
Wasnt this your 1st time outdoors too???

1 Like

No. I grew a few inferior plants many years ago when I didn’t know shit from shineola. Last year I grew outside only in containers.

I’m glad it’s over for the season. Well, almost. I am proud of my product, it turned out really nice and of my work. It thrills me to share it, same as my flowers and veggies. Certainly enjoy growing things, keeps my depression away and working with the Earth is something spiritual for sure.

It’s funny though, my relief at harvest, but I’m already formulating next years plan and what I’m gonna experiment and hone my skills in. lol Pruning is the next skill I need to master.

8 Likes

What I really need to do is motivate to hit up the coves at the cliffs for buckets full of kelp and seaweed this winter. Make a giant trash can full of super plant juice. Drench the whole backyard with it in the spring. It’s kind of a bitch to get down the cliffs though, old broad hiking with 5 gallon buckets of seaweed. I’d have to check if I can take it from the regular beach too. Don’t want to get a ticket. I can just steal it at the coves, it’s pretty deserted. :joy:

7 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

I have a desk lamp, weed-plate, grinder occupying a corner of my kitchen counter(which has more THC than most countertops), and several drawers of weed & papers & old pipes & screens & cleaning tools & random things.

I also have a 5 gallon bucket of weed & water living in my fridge for another 2 weeks. :smile: No food, but plenty of weed.

My homie’s cousin in Denmark did it all day :sweat: every day in Kristania(spelling? the hippie thing outside of copenhagen?)

:evergreen_tree: :wastebasket:

4 Likes

Day puffing. Revisiting the Botafumeiros. It’s been a minute. Fuck it’s tasty! Yum!

It’s my grower friend in the high deserts fave out of my plants. The longer it cures the better it gets too.
Funny how everyone’s taste buds are different. I love all the spicy, pine, skunky, lemony and fuel tastes. Dad thinks the 2 of my spicy plants are gross aka the Botafumeiros and Cherry Berry White. lol I think he’ll like it more now that it’s developed and fully cured, but who knows.

5 Likes

I’m getting antsy to try em all & see what you think of mine & whatever I pick up along the way from @MidwestMover & @WMoon518. 4 OGers harvests+!!! I’ll leave documenting the fun to you @Meesh :camera_with_flash: :dizzy_face: :smoking:

:thinking: I don’t think I can smoke 40 kinds of weed at once…Gotta give it my best shot though. :persevere: :coffin:

:joy:

:evergreen_tree: :cloud_rain:

4 Likes

That’s okay, I can send some home with you. Can’t get the real effect if you try them all at once!

3 Likes

And of course I’ll have labeled & vac-sealed things for you too. :wink:

Maybe we can draw out some other weirdos for the next one or go crash @Sunvalley’s place in about 6 months. :fist:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Hey, I don’t have any fancy vacuum sealer, but I’ll throw humidity packs in all the baggies to keep it fresh till you get home. lol

Hell yeah! Adventures in South Africa! A Weed Safari!!!

5 Likes

So, digging around today in practically all of my planters out back and damn if there aren’t a jillion red wigglers popping up. Where the hell did they hide during all the summer/hot months? Didn’t see a single one all summer. Maybe they dig into the lawn or something when it’s hot. I thought they were pretty shallow diggers.

4 Likes

Watch y’all… we won’t see @cogitech for like a week. He’s probably kicking it in his tighty whiteys, high, marathoning Bosch. :joy:

3 Likes

Too bad I hate cop shows.

3 Likes

Ha! No tighty whities here, girl. I did finish season one though!

2 Likes