Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Anytime I think of anyone binging, I picture Raj from Big Bang Theory in his tighty whities and lobster bib. :joy:

6 Likes

All out of likes but :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

me also :slight_smile:

I will be back

2 Likes

Yeah pull in folks :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got goodie bags for you to take with.

Iā€™ve got 5-6 strains but idk if I want to give you the stuff I donā€™t like. Donā€™t want you to think I grow shit.

May have some snow lotus also to send!

3 Likes

:joy: Metoo. 2 of mine arenā€™t spectacular but I plant to include them. I couldnā€™t let them go longer, bugs & whatnot.

Conspiracy Kush x Sour Lifesaver came out weird; It was pushing 10wks & loaded with bud but still adding pistils. Couldnā€™t wait. :scissors: It smokes weird too. I think itā€™s probably below 15%THC but about 5% limonene :astonished: :lemon: The published lab report for Conspiracy Kush showed 5% limonene which is crazy high (i think).

Good for the morning, IMEā€¦ just enough THC & the limonene getā€™s me going.

:evergreen_tree: :scales:

5 Likes

count me in - party at Sunvalleyā€™s place !

5 Likes

The extent of my Yule decor. Iā€™m festive af

12 Likes

Started on the diesels today. Contrary to my prior belief these plants are the absolute worst to trim. These buds are larfy and fluffy, even with very little leaf they are tough. Can only do the roughest trim on these things, tiny ass little buds, although jillions of them. 3 of us worked half day and only got like 1/3 of one plant down.

@cannabissequoia @MidwestMover if I didnā€™t know better, these fucking diesels would be embarrassing. Iā€™ve never seen such a sativa dom strain grow out. Other than this, I was 2nd guessing my bud too, until I gave it away, and got a whole text messages that said ā€œDude, I am high afā€ Seriously, I think my weed is some rocken good homegrown, organic and clean to boot. Okay, I guess it canā€™t be officially organic, they had some aspirin foliars, But stillā€¦ good shit! Iā€™m sure yours is too!

Almost forgotā€¦ Dad shows up today raving about the cured Cherry Berry White thatā€™s been jarred for like 2 months now. He didnā€™t like it at all when it was freshly dried, too spicy for him. I was surprised he didnā€™t like it the first time cuz itā€™s super stony. One of Glenā€™s fave too.

10 Likes

You got me beat. I donā€™t even have that. Mom usually put out some baubles on a shelf, but so far nothing is out and no one has said anything, thank dog.

I spend too many years rushing around decorating for both Christmas and Easter. Now that I donā€™t have to, donā€™t want to. Yeah, call me Ebenezer.

7 Likes

:christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Oh my, My heart just swelled to twice itā€™s sizeā€¦ NOT!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Okay, one strawberry diesel is completely down now. We were super curious how the plant looked once it healed from the giant split in the main stem. Well, it never did. It actually budded and finished, mind you this plant was more than 10 feet tall and was only alive because of the vice grips that held it together for at least the last 6 weeks or more. All of the surrounding tissue before and after the split was perfect. So weird and actually super cool. I do wonder if the tiny buds were because of the break or if they just are like that. The 2nd broken plant, well 1/2 plant that survived, itā€™s buds are at least 3 to 4 times the size. The portion that broke on that plant was after the split where the plant was topped. so whatever branched off one side died and the rest lived and budded. Next day I have available is Thursday, so weā€™ll start taking it down then. It also had just rained for 2 or 3 weeks, so we didnā€™t have to wash all the bud. Once again, there were zero bugs on the plants. Definitely doing the aspirin drenches and foliars again next year. Seriously, not even one aphid or spider mite etcā€¦ If I do the drenches in bud next time it may ward off those caterpillars too.

I am chomping at the bit to smoke this plant. The only one that I didnā€™t try yet. Didnā€™t even snip a test branch. Couple more daysā€¦:grin: It smell like a straight gas station in here. All I can smell is diesel and all Dad could smell was fruit, so there you go. Should be delicious once itā€™s cured.

7 Likes

So what is this Aspirin Spray and Drench?

2 Likes

I did foliars on the cannabis and most of my veggies, except the tomatoes, gourds and cantaloupes, they got soil drenches. The only thing is I stopped once the cannabis flowered. I should have switched to drenches at that point instead of just stopping altogether.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been a joint rolling fool since the other day with my new found filter papers. It really seems to bring out the wonderful flavors in all my bud. Rolled a few Jungle Spice Doobs for my Man and puffing a delish Holy Punch joint for myself today. Just a wonderful fruity taste. Itā€™s similar to the zkittlez that my friend grew in taste.

10 Likes

Everyone laughs at me cause Im so old school, but a joint is where it is at. I prefer no other method period. The flavor profile is just right in joints. I would say, being 66, and smoking since 15 that 98 % of that has been in joint form. 4 years of High School bongs, lol, back to joints.

Remember back when I started rolling joints. LMAO. 2 papers, lick one and glue it to the other. Needed a tray to sift out the 40% seeds, lol (1970) . Took a minute to do, I was so poor at it you never knew what it would come out looking like, and never stand under it while smoking, cause you would get lit up by droppage or seed explosion. Oh man, the kid days. Now, I can roll one in 1 small paper dead ass straight and burn like a cigarette , while driving down the road. lol

Good for you, you get better at it, but it takes years to be good at it. Took me like 10 years to learn it well.

12 Likes

What are they? Did you just take Bayer Aspirin and soak in water? How many per gallon?

1 Like

Honestly, I bought a roller for these filter type papers, but I can roll by hand. My hand rolls always burn nicely, but always come out looking pregnant. Still havenā€™t mastered that skill. Even after all these years. I always loved watching the OGā€™s roll with one hand. Shoot, now thatā€™s skill lol

Regular old aspirinā€¦ the generic kind at the 99 cent store. 2 crushed up tablets per 3 gallons of water whether foliar or drench every 3 weeks

4 Likes

Danka Shein, Darlinā€™ Danka Shein :laughing:

2 Likes