Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

So the drying Strawberry Diesels make the house smell like cat piss.

Haha! @Sunvalley Having any flashbacks?

4 Likes

Hahahaha you know as much as i hated that shit i wish i had kept a cut of it :joy::joy: ā€¦ id be barfing every time i walked into your house

2 Likes

My Man showed up to trim yesterday. It was the 2nd day and started spraying febreze. Said it smelled like cat piss. I thought it was odd, cuz I had been home all night, so I couldnā€™t smell it. Came home this afternoon and it hit me hard once I walked in the door. Ew!

9 Likes

Tell him you took in 15 stray catsā€¦ :laughing: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Damn @Jetdro, youā€™re almost as old as me! I couldnā€™t agree more. Iā€™ll choose a fat joint every time! Rolled on a double album cover.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

When people ask, just tell them you are :middle_finger: this many years old. :joy:

6 Likes

Hahahahaha! I definitely will! Hahahahaha!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Most of the last Strawberry Diesel is down. Last of it tomorrow. Thank dog! Iā€™ve been growing that plant for 7 1/2 months!!!

Didnā€™t eat all day, so stopped trimming early and went and bought a bunch of burgers to grill, opened the bbq and it is covered in mold! WTF? It has a cover on it. Iā€™ve never had this happen before. Gonna be a nightmare to clean it out. Not even sure what to clean it with. Easy Off? Ugh! Needless to say, I had fried burgers instead.

7 Likes

Fire. Lots of it. ā€¦or :money_with_wings: new grill/insert if possible.

Iā€™ve restored a couple of BBQs & heavy duty overn cleaner +

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

So this is what the main stem of the diesel looked like. Held together by these vice grips. As you can see by the visible split at the v that it never repaired itself. It continued to grow like this for a good 6 weeks or more

12 Likes

This was the last plant before we took it down. Crazy looking thing

So my last plant for year is down and drying. I will update with the smoke report, but Yay to a successful year and harvest

17 Likes

Gotta be happy it is all over!!!

5 Likes

Omg! Yes! 20 freaken times

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be starting a new log for 2020 which will include the winter trellis project build. Hope you all enjoyed my garden this year. It was fun sharing with you all. I couldnā€™t have done it without everyoneā€™s help and input Along the way

16 Likes

It was fun, informative and inspiring to watch @Meesh

Thankyou.

7 Likes

This, fire cleans bbq pits well.

3 Likes

Appreciate you sticking around from the beginning! Now I get to live vicariously through your gorilla grow until my spring again! Itā€™s a lot of fun to watch!

8 Likes

Just a freeway pic of downtown Los Angeles. Really clear day. Wanted to get a pic of the mountains behind, but wrong pic spot and driving. It looks really bitchen today actually

12 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. For some reason I have this strong urge to visit LA now. I never wanted to when I could have. I drove by it a couple of times but stayed outside of it. Been to San Diego and San Fran areas and Nor Cal but never through LA. I know it would take a while just to scratch the surface but it would be fun. I have some friends who live in Torrance.

Thanks for the great thread. I just havenā€™t felt like maintaining one this year. Appreciate you letting me hang out with you! Merry Christmas! :santa:

8 Likes

Just make sure to wear your wadersā€¦ The Shit is getting deep here, :laughing:

6 Likes