Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

@zephyr I think it’s really just genetics with the autos as with any plant. When you get good ones, you get a nice yield. As an outdoor only grower they are actually saving my ass this season as my last years harvest is almost gone. I’ve been succession germing them while my photo periods do their thing until November. Since I’m responsible for growing Dad’s meds, I just don’t want him to have to hit the dispensary as the taxes here since legalization are ridiculous and I get completely incensed every time I set foot in the door these days. The autos will def get us through till regular harvest time.

4 Likes

A lovely row of reefer

10 Likes

That’s awesome that you’re able to supply you and your dads meds with the autos until your end of season harvest.
Now that I think about it, the Mediterranean climate and unique photoperiod of my previous outdoor grow may have been playing havoc with the autoflowering traits. There were was no seasonal weather variation there, and the photoperiod stays at 14-16 hours of light all year long. very different than my current pacific northwest growing conditions.

4 Likes

I’m having the opposite experience @zephyr; There are some 4’ autos outside here that look stunning but also have some short dwarfs too. The smoke report is about 2 months out. :blush:

It’s 100f outside, i’m not going to take a pic right now. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Bleeder

13 Likes

wow that’s some serious purple! is this your dragonsblood hashplant from momontherun?

5 Likes

It sure is! Had a hard time holding it and getting a clear shot at the same time. Lol

6 Likes

cool, looks like the blood is showing up as a dominant trait in the og seed run f2’s. I may have to pop some of these sooner rather than later.

6 Likes

At last count it was ~70% bleeders in the F2’s though the ones that do are really super dark so there is no mistaking it once you see it :wink:

8 Likes

Her fan leaves are the size of a dinner plate now too
Funny thing is I trimmed off a few bottom branches today and just left them on the dirt. Completely forgot to geek out on their blood. I took that pic like 3 hours later when I went to pick up and said Duh! Of course I had to cut the cutting again at this point for blood. Does make pruning fun !

10 Likes

Good Lord! Every once in a while I get adventurous and forget how much of a light weight I am. My boyfriend gave me some sort of gummy edible at like 10 am. After 7 hours, I am still tore back. Just FUBAR. It did make going to the movies pretty psychedelic though. Saw Rocketman… really really good. Anyway Meesh is gone right now, only Mush remains

16 Likes

Right now I’m running a blend of light sources mainly on the solo cup competition autos are outside for 13-14 hours of sun or whatever we’re getting now then at sundown they’re getting another 3 hours of Chinese light! … gotta stack the cards in my favor for this solo cup competition somehow !

Here are my babies had to send one of each to the gillotine not sure what I was thinking when I planted two per cup?

Nice thick stems on these girls so far!

13 Likes

Those are some nice looking seedlings! Are the worms still in there?

6 Likes

I don’t recall putting any in but probably will now that you mentioned it and maybe a pinch of cover crop seeds!

6 Likes

You said you were putting 2 per cup and I asked if you thought they would stay in there even! Stoner!

8 Likes

Oh ya I did then haha! Lol been busy lately building a nice 4x6 bed that’s going to have 40 perennials in all purple called “purple rain” from a company in Littleton called “ gardens that rock” !

9 Likes

That sounds awesome! Do you have a link? You know I wanna see that!

4 Likes

Plants are currently in garage like 12 different plants

I think this is going to be pretty cool when all done!

7 Likes

I think they only service a small area but could be wrong just google gardens that rock not sure if in other states

4 Likes

All 3 auto seeds from @MomOnTheRun are starting to show their heads… It’s funny, first day it’s been 75 degrees here and the whole garden was wilting. I straight flooded the beds the other day too. Guess watering is going to become much more frequent and my water bill is getting ready to skyrocket. Summer is coming!

8 Likes