Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

@Tinytuttle I found the website for the gardens that rock. I was shocked though that they want 400 bucks for a bunch of succulents that aren’t even rare. That was about 390 bucks overpriced imho… lol They have some cool stuff though, I liked the sweet sensations of course as they are all fragrant flowers lol

3 Likes

Ouch ! That’s hurts I think we received a great deal with on the plants they had manufactured price tags on them in the 15$ range, the purple rain box was planted this evening before small rains rolled in I have the morning off and will post a pic on my threads we couldn’t get them all in the box with about 5 plants getting planted else where.

2 Likes

Started 3 of the new autos that I received from @ReikoX… They will be referred to in the future as Fm 1, 2 & 3. They should be up by Monday or Tuesday.

The 2 Easy D’s and Dark spark autos are hanging in there in the veggie patch. Still small, but have gained a few sets of leaves in the last few days. Good shit still alive in there as well. Haven’t noticed visible growth on her yet, but I’m sure she’s growing.

All the fems in the mj planters and the photos in the veggie patch doing their thing. Visible growth daily. DBHP and SSDD being the biggest and fattest so far. (please don’t let them be males). JS and Cherry Berry White are the same height, barely trailing the other… The Strawberry Diesels seem to be hanging in, but don’t seem as happy as the other fems in the new planters. I have faith that they will work out their own issues. For some reason, all of the fems when transplanted into the new planters went through some form of shock before I saw visible daily growth. Not sure why. Maybe cuz the dirt is pretty newly amended and hasn’t had anything grown in it in a decade. Didn’t experience this in the veggie patch.

10 Likes

Okay, I may have done a little dance of excitment when I read that.
:hugging:

7 Likes

Glad to hear that, she will be OK. My survivor one has a strange look but is on the road again … :sunglasses:

11 Likes

@ReikoX I sort of chose at random from the 8 seeds. Just dumped them out and picked 3 that looked different from each other, although I didn’t try to match the pairs or anything. I’m doing my own dance as I’m really curious to see what they end up like!

7 Likes

@George is that one plant? If so is it a V shaped? It reminds me so much of how the good shit is growing right now

2 Likes

Sorry, seems I should have posted a link to the original story, it was a survivor and that’s why she has that V shape, like yours … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yay! We both have survivors! Good shit is growing out like a snail though, but at least she is still growing. Hoping she picks up speed now that she is in the ground. I remembered you posting it just didn’t remember the V part.

1 Like

Little observation… look at the leaves on my autos at night. Praying to the moon while all the photoperiods are asleep and their leaves are at their sides. Fucken weird

They’ve been like this since the guano/kelp/molasses tea I fed them 2 weeks ago

13 Likes

When Southern California stoners get the munchies…

Wasn’t screwing around when I made these nachos. Even fried up the chips myself.

17 Likes

I’d clear the plate except for the olives :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

I think they’re a love em or hate em food for sure!

4 Likes

If you ever make them for me replace them with more jalapeno :heart_eyes::yum:

3 Likes

When I have guests, I’ll usually just do the chips, meat,beans and cheese and have a build your own station with all the toppings! lol You can jalapeno until your eyes water!

6 Likes

I make these quite often using Doritos chilli “chips”?? Grate seriously strong cheddar over the top and pop them in the oven for ten minutes. Add “Stagg” Dynamite chilli
Then even more cheese :heart_eyes:
I can only eat it if I’ve no work next day and know I won’t be more than 5 minutes from an easily accessible :toilet: :laughing::rofl:

6 Likes

I made Frito boats as a kid! lol That’s what we call them

5 Likes

:thinking:

10 Likes

So you call them tortilla crisps? Fkn Weirdos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No we just call them tortillas but im sure we also call wrap bread tortillas :rofl:

2 Likes