Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Alright so the last 2 autos are down. The Jamaican Haze and the 2nd Blue Dream.

I am a straight rage trimmer. I hate trimming. I waste, I hack at like I’m Edward Scissorhands and don’t bother to do a close trim so like 50% of the bud leaf ends up drying and curing and I just pick it off as I smoke it. It’s tough shit for anyone I give it to. Since I don’t sell it , I figure bag appeal doesn’t matter anyway. So glad it’s over and those were only 4 little autos. Lord help me come real harvest time. lol Man, I love my plants so dearly until I have to trim them.

Transplanted the 3 FM autos from Reiko today to their final pots and fed them a bit of kelp laced with Mammoth P.

Now, the autos outside are 2 Easy D’s and 1 Dark Spark all budding. Vegging are 1 CO Cookie, 1 Candy Dawg, the 3 transplants from Reiko and 3 seedlings which are 2 The Fuzz and 1 more CO Cookie. I ran out of gas, but I’m gonna germ a few more of Reikos FAM’s (Feminized Auto Mix) and possibly a few more Blue Dreams in a day or two.

I don’t have a scale, but I’m guessing dry weight on the 4 I just took down at maybe an ounce and a half or so when they are done. Probably 3 or 4 mason jars worth lightly packed…

Side note: I used chemical nutes (Megacrop) on my Blue Dream autos last year instead of all organic and the buds were much larger. Just saying. Any of my organic peeps got some tips for stuff to increase bud size in containers using organics lay it on me.

15 Likes

Wait, this is one of the autos you’re complaining about??? Dog Damned, I wish my autos looked like that!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

No No! This is a purchased seed from a professional breeder. I expected this one to yield. I didn’t take a pic of the mutants.

Stand by @WMoon518 I’ll go take a pic real quick of the drying mutant I have now.

3 Likes

This is the weird one. It’s a good size, but the bud has a weird structure. Not sure if my pics capture it, but here you go…

The other 2 mutants that I grew out were mini’s. They yielded maybe a joint each. Lol. You would have to scroll back through to find pics of those.

10 Likes

@WMoon518 - Mr. Sparkle sent some of us OG’ers a bunch of different phenos he made from I believe a second generation of Dark Devils to play with. I believe he told me that he thinks the first of the packs he may have not sorted the seeds or something, so I may have gotten a pack with some immature seeds etc… and I can’t tell the difference between a good one and bad one to be honest. Unless the thing was completely undeveloped and green, my untrained eye wouldn’t know. My lot so far has just been a lot of no germs or mutants. I’m not complaining per se… just reporting facts while I test out these seeds.

I do have 3 more of his phenos directly in the ground out there now that are budding and are seemingly normal looking. Keeping my fingers crossed. Cuz, all of these phenos smell and taste phenomenal and I can only imagine the thrill of smoking a good one.

5 Likes

Yes, that is weird. When I first say the picture, Lilacs popped into my head. Then when I say the close up, I saw little “bells” but for the life of can’t think of the flower’s name.

I’m thinking about switching over to all autos and switching to outside, as I can do a sorta stealth grow (put them on plant dollies so I can hide them if “The Man” comes. So my first test was a couple of Divyders in a 10 gallon pot. They only got about a foot high. Should get some decent bud, but nothing like those haze. Gonna try a 1:1 fem auto I got from Seedsman but I am running out so I am going to have to make some seeds before I do.

5 Likes

I think the tallest of this group of four was a bit short of 2 feet. Last years autos outdoors ranged from 3 to 4 feet. If I make a comparison the differences between the 2 grows was last year I started them maybe 3 weeks later and I used chemical nutes.

If I had a better camera phone the little bells look like seed pods without the seeds.

2 Likes

She didn’t grow as big as I thought she would. I wonder how big she’d get in a dwc set up and pushed to the limit with chemical nutrients?? :thinking:
You did a stellar job with her @meesh. I hope she smokes as good as she looks and smells. :v:

5 Likes

@Esrgood4u You smell it from here like? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No but I trust @Meesh description of its odour.

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u It’s bigger than it looks in the picture, however I thought the side branches would develop more bud. Still a very nice plant. Looking forward to testing her out. She turned out the largest of the 4

4 Likes

Shit balls! The SSDD is this boy parts it’s showing guys? And why so early I wonder

7 Likes

My condolences.
Sorry

6 Likes

Damn! Do males usually show sex earlier than females?

5 Likes

More often than not, yes.

11 Likes

I look forward to the smoke report @Meesh. Hopefully it knocks your socks off :rofl:
I’m currently getting ready for my indoor auto flower grow. I’m gonna do a 50/50 coco and compost mix in auto pots so I don’t have to mess about with ph too much. I’ll hopefully get the seeds cracked over the weekend. :v:

3 Likes

Alright, guess the photos are showing their sexy bits… please identify for me. I want to be certain
Cherry Berry White… female?

10 Likes

DBHP female?

8 Likes

Jungle Spice female?

6 Likes

Looks like ladies to me :wink::grin:

4 Likes