Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Knew you was a witch :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u Iā€™m testing out a nug of Jamaican Haze I accidentally cut while playing Edward Scissorhands. Iā€™m not especially good at describing flavors but, this strain is quite delicious. Now that the bud is almost dry it smells like fruit. Not a citrus, but some sort of berry maybe. It tastes the same off the top and finishes with a diesel taste that coats your tongue. Interesting and quite nice. Also a trippy high, very cerebral, but my body is tingling and feels heavy. Almost like an exact 50/50 hybrid high. Will keep you awake but also lock you to the couch. This one may be too much of a body high for me as I have a bit of anxiety. Not enough to panic, but itā€™s enough. You canā€™t really rely on my smoke reports though as I am very very sensitive to cannabis. Think this would be a nice smoke for someone else. lol

EDIT: Dry eyes and cottonmouth, no munchies

11 Likes

BS-- this is a great report! :smile: Sounds wonderful & Iā€™m happy youā€™re experiencing something besides an OG or cookies or FruityCrispiesBrulee :joy: or whatever is the hype in SoCal now.

Ever smelled/had ā€˜cat pissā€™? :sweat_smile: unmistakable :cat2: :sweat_drops: :dizzy_face:

:thinking: ā€¦makes me wonder what strains you have & havenā€™t triedā€¦ or what hasnā€™t made itā€™s way down there. :cloud:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

You described it perfectly. Itā€™s a haze so I was expecting it to be a trippy high @Meesh.
If itā€™s overly strong for your taste then Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have someone that you can donate it to. :v:

4 Likes

The other name is ā€œFiddle Backā€ (for obvious reasons)ā€¦I have been bit by one of these, at my old log building schoolā€¦It was a female too, which is a bad bite. She must have made my sleeping bag her new homeā€¦Got me a couple of timesā€¦It started rotting my toe tissue.

It can cause flesh eating diseaseā€¦

Regards,

K.

3 Likes

That chart is so trueā€¦Hahaha

K.

1 Like

So, this morning I feel like I have a weed hangover. As if I took a sleeping aid and need to splash water in my face. That haze is very strong. Dad will love it! Perfect for him. Of course, I have to sample all of my wares, as they were my babies. lol Itā€™s a nice strain, I would recommend it even if itā€™s too strong for me.

Itā€™s gonna be interesting come fall when I harvest all the different photos out there, every one is a different strain. Sure hope one of them works for me as Iā€™ve never tried any of them.

9 Likes

That Charlotteā€™s Angel is nice. It makes your body feel medicated but no head high what so ever. :hugs:

5 Likes

Sheā€™s growing really fast. Already close to needing a transplant and I put her in a 1.7 gallon pot straight from the starter. Even with her late start she is gonna be a beast. Iā€™m gonna have to limit her to a 10 gallon pot though

6 Likes

Yeah sheā€™s a really high yielder. Colas are as long and thick as a forearm. She should still end up a tree growing in a 10 gallon pot though. She has a awesome really strong savoury smell when sheā€™s in full bloom.

4 Likes

Iā€™m tripping right now because my whole back yard smells like weed and the only thing budding is a few small autos father in back and Iā€™m smelling this straight from the back gate. I started sniffing plants and @cannabissequoia Cherry Berry White leaves smell to high hell. Are you experiencing a smell from this cross already @cannabissequoia? Do some strains start stinking just cuz they have shown their lady bits or is it just my 3 dinky autos stinking up the place?

7 Likes

:blush: Youā€™d have to ask my neighborsā€¦ :smile_cat:

My smeller is not so good from the tobacco curse & Iā€™m almost always around weed so unless itā€™s strong I probably wonā€™t notice. Sucks. One of my bigger motivators to quit.

Strains stinkiness vary AND the environment affects it; i.e. my hot dry windy climate takes away most of the nice mono-terpene/loud smells but the sesqui-terpenes are less volatile & stick around. Humidity & ozone can affect it.

Iā€™m also blessed with more floral & fruit than skunk & fuel smells this year so itā€™s all anyones guess if people are slamming on their brakes when they drive past. :sunglasses:

An example would be Sour Diesel; I once composted those in veg because they were SO SO SO so stinky. :scream: Sad but true.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I think Iā€™ll add sour diesel to my list of future grows now :laughing: I love stinky weed strains. The pure ak I grew last year stank the entire house out if I kept the tent open for too long :v:

4 Likes

I seem to only smell skunk and fuel smells while they grow. I canā€™t really pick up fruits until I am drying them for some reason. Probably just my sniffer, but that Cherry Berry White has strong skunky smell. Weird cuz itā€™s crossed with 2 stinky berry strains right? At least it does now in veg.

Waitā€¦I take that back, I can always smell citrus when any of sparkles seeds are buddingā€¦ Itā€™s very distinctive.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got the strawberry diesels out there. Wonder how stinky they will get? I can already tell they are gonna take a long time to finish. These are the most Sativa dominant strains Iā€™ve ever grown. The leaves are so skinny and they are growing slowly compared to the rest. Itā€™s gonna be super interesting watching them grow to fruition.

4 Likes

@ReikoX kindly sent me another pack of his autos. I put 4 in to germ today and have safely secured the rest this time, so my housekeeper doesnā€™t throw them out. You guys ever wonder how many seeds youā€™ve lost from dropping them and stuff? I can honestly say that Iā€™ve probably lost at least 5 seeds this season just dropping them plus the 5 the maid threw out. Ugh! Wish they were as big as my birdhouse gourd seeds were. They were like the size of cheezits and square to boot. Would be hard to lose them then. lol

I think this succession auto planting is working out although Dad had to hit the dispensary once. Not gonna be much curing time on them however as I gave Dad a whole blue dream auto, Most of the Jamaican Haze (saved some for my man, heā€™s gonna want to try it) and part of my weird Dark Devil mutant today. These are about 2 days from being dry, he has to jar them himself. Should get him through until the 3 budding now are done. Dad said he ordered some boveda pack type things for curing which should show up tmw or Tues. Iā€™ll let him play with them on these fresh buds and see how they work out as I have not got the curing thing right yet. Obviously I need help, hope these are the ticket. We also decided that we are gonna by one of those bowl bud trimmers before harvest as we both hate trimming. Been watching a bunch of videos on them. They have the hand crank thing on the top. Anyone use one of these?

9 Likes

Iā€™ve lost so many seeds over the years due to mishandling :weary: i lost 5 blue ice auto seeds cuz i fell asleep with the vial on the bedā€¦ No idea where they wound up :sob: But as far as smell goes it should start around leaf set 3 or 4 in early veg and only gets more intense. Itā€™s part of the plants natural defense Iā€™ve been told. Makes sense to me tho. If i was a hungry rabbit or deer id probably go for leaves that didnā€™t smell like a skunk :rofl: it also has an effect on bugs Iā€™m told but mine always get eaten somewhat regardless

4 Likes

@Mongobongo just got one for fathers day. Looked pretty cool n did a good job

4 Likes

Thatā€™s rocken good news! Iā€™m lazy af when it comes to trimming!

3 Likes

Been 5 days since last pics. You tell me if they look bigger and badder The girlsā€¦
Autos
CO Cookies

Candy Dawg

FAM 1 of 3

Dark spark, easy d

14 Likes