Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Awwww… :calendar:

1 year ago! :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Went next door and asked my neighbor if he would adjust his security light in the back so it wasn’t shining in my yard at all. Really need the girls to get a good nights sleep. They were super cool about it and fixed it immediately. Us neighbors on my block go back generations and generations. We all watch each others backs without being nosy, if you know what I mean?

10 Likes

:joy: :wave: Hi 5

And in December they’ll move :bulb: it back for your next veg cycle, right?!

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Been swatting down Japanese beetles left and right out there. Found 2 in the cannabis this morning. Ugh! It’s not a small crunch when you step on these mofo’s either. Found one in the Jungle Spice and one on the DBHP. Hope I detered them before they jack everything up.

2 Likes

Y’all think I should top her again since she was such a late start? Make her bushier before it’s too late?

10 Likes

And a pic of Kushage cuz she blows my hair back

13 Likes

Why am I suddenly tripping on my DBHP? Cuz she’s not budding. She is a she right?

7 Likes

Are those the iridescent/metallic looking green ones? I have not seen any so far this year. Of course now I have jinxed myself and I will be inundated with them by tonite.

3 Likes

Squash there ass and smear their body parts and blood all over the plants and stick their head on a pin to display As fair warning for others not to visit or this will happen! Then dance around your plants singing chants Lol :joy: no in alll seriousness bugs will give off pheromones alerting others to stay away at least iv heard or read something similar .

8 Likes

I’d say those are female preflowers for sure give it another week I just think your missing the pistils they are probably drying up and receding.

Edit : kissing the pistils shit! Shot sorry for not editing

4 Likes

Yes! Bastards!

Totally! Been leaving their dead carcasses as a warning. The ants have been dismantling them and carrying off their parts though. lol

2 Likes

Just be glad it isn’t the Jap Beetles themselves, carting off the “parts”. Could be like the Cylons, trying to make a better beetle. :laughing:

3 Likes

The amazing and light marijuana smell that emanates from my garden in the evenings and early mornings I fear is quickly gonna become cloying and quite overwhelming. :joy:

4 Likes

Ha! @oleskool830 was checking out one of my threads from last year and I saw this from June 2018… A prophecy? Or is it simply cuz “I like big buds and I cannot lie…”

To my past self… Look at you now, Miss thing! p.s. The backyard comes out really cool.

3 Likes

@Meesh Do you find with your jungle spice and DBH the growth is just insane as flowering sets in?

Can’t keep my indoor girls of the DBH under control.

2 Likes

Right now my Jungle Spice is bulking up more than getting taller. She is a short, sturdy bush. Built like a shit brick house. Her branches are getting fat and turning into bud spikes now. She’s pretty indica dominant.

DBHP is just freaking me out right now. It’s not flowering at all. Doesn’t seem to be getting much taller either. Sitting still, she got the most light on her from the neighbor I’m wondering if it stalled her some, even had me wondering if she was now a he. I’ll let you know, something will happen eventually. She is already pretty damn big though. Can’t remember what she was at last measure, but my guess is close to 6 feet.

4 Likes

So @ReikoX auto cross FM 1 is white, Either it’s the Alaskan purple or Ghost Toof cross. It has the sweetest smell of any bud I’ve ever smelled and I have sniffed a lot of bud. It smells like strawberries with sugar on them or like an apple blossom, orange blossom kinda sweet. FM 2 is the pink one and it smells like roses with a top note of spice. Couldn’t get a read on FM 3 yet. Only a couple of weeks to go on these. My mouth waters when I go out there now. I’m like Pavlov’s dog!

5 Likes

Hahahahaha! I stumbled across it because I was looking for reveg situations and I couldn’t put it down!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hahahahaha! I love it. I’m gonna use that!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I reread it too after you were there! What a trip watching myself learn. I guess the hard way teaches you more than if were easy. Start with the tough situations and get that crap out of the way. lol Now, I have successful beautiful monster plants. Who knew?

3 Likes