your trim jail is going suck…

7 Likes

Thank dog for the new bud trimmer! It’s gonna save us hours if not days

7 Likes

@anon95954822 may want to experiment and flip the JS rather early for flower

5 Likes

So true! :joy:

7 Likes

Everything got another BT spray this evening despite no new caterpillars. Taking no chances. I can take down the dead Kushage branch tomorrow. Just needed to work today and tonight. It is what it is… now back to it. I need money.

6 Likes

It’s quickly turning into a shit show out there. I have to take the Good Shit down tomorrow, She has pretty epic pm. And part of the Kushage that’s damaged.

It’s probably paranoia and just that everything is defoliating, but I swear to dog it looks like one of my neighbors been hopping my fence and chopping off branches of my plants. There is a big hole in the front of the Holy Punch and an open gap in the net. Looks like someone cut off a branch and fucked with the net to get it pulled through. I’ve gotten this weird feeling on quite a few of my plants now.

12 Likes

That seriously sucks!

3 Likes

Sounds like video surveillance is a must for next year’s grow…

6 Likes

@cannabissequoia Hey Bro, are you getting a lot of fade?

2 Likes

Is most stuff looking fairly done?
There is absolutely no shame in hanging stuff ‘early’
If you take down a third of each of your plants and all of the good shit you will have ensured your cannabis needs for the year then it doesn’t matter so much about the rest and the stress levels can dissipate.

Happy days

8 Likes

Honestly, it may just be my paranoia. I eyeballed my pics and compared to my plant and it looks the same. Think I’m just tripping because of the fade. More space in between buds.

Good Shit has to come down early or not. I’ve sprayed for pm 3 times, it seems to be getting worse every time it comes back.

I’ve inspected that branch on the Kushage again. I think the original stake from veg cut into that branch right at the main stem when it tried to uproot itself, just enough to kill it. Think it’s getting rot or something there. Once I cut it off, I may spray some peroxide where I cut it or something so it doesn’t spread to the main stem. Not sure what to do really.

This paranoia is getting to me. I’m starting to lose my mind kind of

8 Likes

Well the branch and the GS might have you sorted for the year anyway. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So far, the other plants are looking like they will finish, no other pm so far. I’ll take the Kushage as far as I can. We’ll see what happens when I take that branch off. If I have to chop her early too… so be it! I’m hoping I can finish out most of her though.

4 Likes

Why do you not just hit her with mildew shit, keep it from spreading, and keep it at bay till harvest.

2 Likes

I’ve done that 3 times already. Keeps coming back heavier each time. Gonna spray her again tonight, but I’m getting really worried about bud rot, her colas are super dense and she is already damaged from caterpillars making her more susceptible.

4 Likes

Then listen to the voice of reason, Pedro.

Will give you peace of mind, and a for sure crop. How far along is she, how many more weeks would you let her go if no issues???

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u Hey Homie! I really stuck my face in Charlotte today. You’re correct she smells very earthy, skunky, musky. Her odor does not carry though. It may in a few more weeks though as she gets closer. I’m more excited to try her and the Jungle Spice than any other plant out there. Probably because the way their bud structure is, there is absolutely no small branches to cut off and test. lol When you know you can’t have something, you tend to want it more. Plus, I’ve never tried a cbd strain, super excited.

4 Likes

A bit out of context, but found this crawling across the yard and made me think of you and your dealings this outdoor season @Meesh…lol:four_leaf_clover:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

@Jetdro well she’s at approx day 53 right now. Internet quotes her between 56 - 63, but that’s for indoors, It says middle of october for outside. I don’t think there will be much left of her if I wait that long.

@anon95954822 What in the HELL is that? Kind of looks like a grub. Is it a type of pillar?

3 Likes

I think either a Sphinx moth or Tomato Hornworm… not 100%, but yeah a crapapillar… and it was headed away from a decimated tomato plant I “had” in a container…lol

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes