Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Finally caught up here… great show Meesh!! I kept hoping Good Shit would have pink buds like the pictures online show - figures! My girl is barely hanging on in her 1 gallon pot so its gonna be a bit longer before I flower her though now I won’t hold my breath for pink buds

12 Likes

Can you get Avon products there? If so try avons skin so soft dry oil spray, it’s a moisturiser not a repellent but our SAS and Royal Marines use it when doing manoeuvres in the jungle and swear by it!
For keeping mosquitoes off you

6 Likes

Don’t let her die! Even though she isn’t pink, she will give you huge frosty wonderful buds if you give her some love! They smell amazing! Mine got pretty chewed up by caterpillars, so indoors you could really see her shine without bug damage! Real happy to see you back! Hope you had a blast in the sunshine!

@Funkjunky we do have Avon. I’ve heard about it’s mosquito repelling properties. Just have to find someone who sells it in my neighborhood cuz as you know they don’t have store fronts.

7 Likes

New video

22 Likes

I would take a look down the branch on the left side of the Kushage I reckon she has damaged bark in there somewhere, the other side looks alot healthier. Just check the branch/trunk where all the worst parts join there might have been some sort of borer there or just damaged from the rain storm.
The leaves are drooping and not just fading.(Just on that left side)

It’s not a stress though you have nailed it and I stand by my guesstimate of 700g per plant average.

Happy days

7 Likes

Do we have any smell coming from the CBD yet?? If I remember correctly she had a really skunky savoury smell. Once she’s chopped and dried the smell is overwhelming but in a nice way :v:

3 Likes

Damn @Meesh you have some trees out there! Like mentioned earlier by Pedro I think some of your plants are pushing 2 lbs!

8 Likes

Sheeeeeit! What a grow! Those are some great looking plants :yum:

6 Likes

Nice video…thanks for sharing that! Just amazing

3 Likes

Awesome video @Meesh your jungle is massive. I smoked two joints and drank a beer :beer: watching that haha

My favourite quote “All of her will be used for something delicious “ :joy::joy: love it.

The girls are really starting to fill in nice now. That Kush looks bigger to me but it’s hard to tell without touching a bud.

8 Likes

There is absolutely something wrong with one of the branches on the Kushage like @Pedro_Bann mentioned. I’ve thoroughly eyeballed the branch, but have no idea what is wrong with it. I am quite certain that branch is dying. Should I cut it off before the bud dies as well?

@Esrgood4u Charlotte has a very mild smell still. Can’t identify it yet. When she gets closer, I’ll let you know what she smells like. Def not stinky.

When I drove into the garage last night, I could smell the Kushage strong in my garage, inside my car with the windows rolled up. Now that’s stinky!

8 Likes

Yeh chop the dying part. It will start to invite rot if left there.

8 Likes

I’m supposed to be working, but once again my plants are running the place. Probably should get it down right away huh? Looks like I’ll be burning the midnight oil work wise today.

4 Likes

It’s no emergency. Just consider it pre-drying.

5 Likes

and kind of trimming itself lol

4 Likes

@Pedro_Bann do you think it will be okay until Sunday? Dad will be here helping trim more of the OG Skunk anyway. If it will make it until then, I’ll just wait. It looks so freaky to me right now, I’m really tempted to go wash it and cut it today myself. That one branch is probably a couple ounces alone

3 Likes

Maybe just cut it off and hang in the shed or wherever you have planned. If you are not reaching dew point overnight yet it should be ok outside.

3 Likes

Dew point is 59 we are getting 64 degrees

3 Likes

Just watched the video… best 14:24 of my day so far, not to mention the “micropenii envy” going on too…lol

Really, just a thing of beauty…

Forgive my ignorance, but what Jungle Spice is that pheno ?.. Now that would be ideal for me to try and scrog or sog it in my space… shorter and compact…

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

That is the number 6 aka the green one.

I’ve noticed recently that one branch of my bud is bigger than my autos. lol

6 Likes