Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

but if you do it and then make bubble hash that means you’ll have blonde hash !!

5 Likes

I really liked how the baking soda and Lemmon juice did for cleaning my buds this year what I did was once the colas were roughly trimmed up I got tepid water in my wash basin and dumped my baking soda in first and dissolved it then I put my buds in the basin to get them soaked then I dumped the Lemmon juice in and agitated immediately the effervescence was like cleaning would be done like cleaning dentures ! Next clean wash straight water and a third wash in the last bin then line hang… I did do a good spray garden side with a water hose right after the cut onto some elevated hardware cloth to assist in drying and keeping them off the ground.

10 Likes

Beautiful smoke you got there. The most important thing is you and your father have medicine. I love to see the outcome from hard work and love. That’s what it’s all about. You can nitpick anything, but that’s certified gas right there. It’s such a rewarding feeling to have my mom stick her head in and give me a thumbs up.

Everyone is sleeping better and my hands feel better. I cantbwait to run some of @Sebring s CBD strains. My back feels better thinking about it. That trimmer put a nice touch to it. Awesome job. :+1:

6 Likes

Blue Dream is my go to medicine for cluster headaches works like a light switch pain just stops . Unlike all the different medicine my doctors have prescribed over the years that did nothing .

5 Likes

Did a trichome check. Charlotte is about a week out, mostly all cloudy. Botafumeiros and Holy Punch getting close mostly clear, some cloudy with amber on bud leaves only maybe 2 weeks?

5 Likes

Great harvest, some very nice plants.
I bet you’re glad it’s almost over huh? Just a few more plants. Are you going to do an indoor after all plants are finished?

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it! Well, I have 6 more out there. 3 were really late budding so 1 won’t finish until Nov and the other 2 in December. We did make a big dent in them though. 3 more to go this month. It is nice to have a bit more room to walk around in my garden though.

No indoor. Small house, huge backyard! No room for indoor grows. Plus, I won’t need anymore until next season. I’m pretty set with the 11 plants I grew this year and god knows how many autos I grew at this point. Maybe 15 or so?? lol

7 Likes

So, I was packing up the 2nd half of the Kushage to cure and I found some moldy buds. Of course I pulled them out. Still nervous that I may have missed some. It looks like some buds got stacked on top of each other in the drying rack which kept them moist and some molded. Gonna put a lighter layer in each level on the rack next time. I did stir them around while they were drying though. I’m really hoping I didn’t miss any and my whole 3 gallon bucket full doesn’t mold. They have a giant humidity pack in there, hope this makes a difference.

3 Likes

It’s October. Anyone know if I need to keep spraying BT for craperpillars?

2 Likes

Normally I’d say no but given your experience I’d say play it safe & just ease up a little until 2 wks from harvest… Sheesh.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I just looked up a crap load of Cali moths and such. Those fuckers drop eggs every month but December. Good grief. Keep spraying it is!!!

7 Likes

We had an explosion of them all at once a couple of weeks ago. I was checking my plants 3-4 times a day to shake them and make sure no moths were inside. I kept finding them in one plant, but luckily never had the chance to finish the deal with me poking around so much.

Then we had fierce winds for 3 days or so and it seemed to blow them all away. Nothing like before. I saw some starting back up yesterday, but that’s done now, as it is right at freezing now and going 1o 17 tonight. All of my plants are inside the house for me to cut today. Some are going back outside in a couple of days when if goes back to the 70’s.

So far I haven’t caught any bud rot or worm holes. I was nervous because all of my strains have dense buds this run. good luck with them. The bigger the plant, the harder it is to deal with.

Nice job on them all, very impressive. It’s been fun following along. peace

10 Likes

Well, Good Shit is cured quite nicely. It’s a nice golden brown color with fat nugs. Jungle Spice smells weird now, almost putrid pepper grapefruit. OG Skunk curing nicely skunky citrus smell. Found a few funky buds in the Cherry Berry White, no mold, but maybe pieces of Caterpillar bud we missed or threw in the wrong bin, other than that still a strong, earthy, spicy unique hard to describe, but unforgettable aroma. Kushage, found mold. Fuck. Sat and picked out a bunch of buds, Dumped the whole bucket back into the drying rack. Gonna have to go through it bud by bud to see if any is salvageable. There most likely is, but sigh…

Tested the Botafumeiros tonight. The bud that had snapped outside. It’s really nice. Smells and tastes like spicy pine. The lemon part of the pinesol smell is missing since it dried. Could pick it up again in the cure, we’ll find out come harvest time. Very pleasant, cerebral high, no raciness, no munchies, uplifting, but relaxing at the same time. Not feeling lazy, but not feeling like I want to jog around the block either. A bit of fog in my vision, but colorful. No anxiety. Good strain for me. Red, dry eyes though, slight cottonmouth.

Almost forgot, made about 4 dozen chocolate chip cannabis cookies. Double the strength this time. Haven’t touched them. Made oatmeal chocolate chip for myself with unleaded butter. lol Tons of trim, I’ll need to make more. Can I do it when the trim is partially wet?

16 Likes

Better to let the trim dry first. You want some of that chlorophyl to dissipate. You could use it wet, but it will be nasty.

3 Likes

Just an amazing show @Meesh. I laughed at your unleaded butter :joy::joy: amazing.

2 Likes

Some serious fade… about a week to go on these 3

Charlottes angel cbd

Botafumeiros

Holy Punch

15 Likes

The late bloomers

Strawberry Diesels

Dragons Blood Hashplant

21 Likes

Make sure you do a two person lift with each of those Charlottes Angel colas. Dont risk putting your back out.

12 Likes

Hahaha! Busting out the back braces!

7 Likes

Laughing hard!! good one. Use you legs, not your back! buwhahahahaha

6 Likes