Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

This is exactly what I do as well. If you spot the rot, get it split into nugs and dried as fast as possible. Take off any excess fan leaves, trim the ends of any sugar leaves that would curl up and prevent moisture from escaping. Any buds that have rot, just toss them. Inspect the rest while you trim.

9 Likes

Charlotte she just has some pretty purple

These all just got a rough hand trim on the stems and hanging to dry. Too big for the bud bowl trimmer.

Next harvest on Friday and Sunday will be Holy Punch. Dad says she smells like juicy fruit gum. Very fruity scent to her. Botafumeiros will come down next week sometime.

19 Likes

Decent harvest for a small plant, giant colas

21 Likes

Iā€™ll bet youā€™re one happy camper
way to grow !

5 Likes

@SamwellBB Indeed! Iā€™m especially happy with her. My first cbd plant. Canā€™t wait to test her out!

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u She smells so good! Super skunky, reminds me of the old days! Iā€™ve decided that Iā€™m still super old skool and so far enjoying my skunky strains the most. Next year, yā€™all know where Iā€™m heading. Way more skunk strains!

4 Likes

Dad said he ate 2 of my new batch of cannabis cookies and got his ass kicked last night. Said he still felt high this morning! Hahahaha! He forgets that edibles take a couple hours to kick inā€¦ cautionā€¦ Thatā€™s why I donā€™t touch them. I am at major wuss status.

5 Likes

Speaking of skunk, I thought the OG Skunk I had was a new hybridā€¦ aka Ocean Grown Skunk, but I believe @MomOnTheRun abbreviated Original on the bag she sent me the seed in. Is that correct @MomOnTheRun is this the original skunk aka first hybrid strain?

I fucken love it! I need more for next year.

5 Likes

:grin: your in for a treat when sheā€™s fully dried @Meesh. The smell gets a lot stronger.
Iā€™m sure also when you smoke her that itā€™ll be an interesting feeling she gives you. Just donā€™t expect any form of head high from her or youā€™ll be disappointed. The heavy relaxed body feeling she gives though MORE than makes up for the lack of high. :v:

4 Likes

Iā€™m just really curious how sheā€™s gonna do for my joint pain. If she does me well, I can always mix her with my blue dream or other strains for pain relief and a head high. :grin: The house smells fantastic right now while sheā€™s drying, thatā€™s for sure!!

Dad said that so far the Jungle Spice is awesome for his joint pain. Too bad we hardly got any useable bud from her.

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u, seems like I already asked, but who sells that and is there a chance you have f2s or something to share? Iā€™m looking for a powerful CBD strain.

I mix CBD strains with other strains depending on what time of day. I like mixing it with some indica for a good nights sleep. Plus. I like trying blends of strains on occasion anyway. It can be fun and create different flavors and tastes in the blend. peace

4 Likes

Never smoked a ā€œCBDā€ strainā€¦do they get you high, or just a body relaxation???
One day I shall try one of the1:1 strains I have seen .

Those are great sized Buds, glad you pulled this all off, next year you will do 2 times better. Your gonna have an Ounce or two to put up and cure ā€¦:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I suffer with cppd in my joints. Itā€™s painful as hell especially when the cold sets in. The Charlotteā€™s Angel I grew out helped massively. Id vape it while at work. You do need to use it regular to get the best effect from her but that shouldnā€™t be a problem with the yield she gave you :laughing:

3 Likes

Just a relaxed body stone. . No head high to speak of. Itā€™s a funny feeling as your expecting to feel high :v:

3 Likes

I remember nowā€¦ I went to Dutch Passions site and they donā€™t ship to USA. Neither does Seedsman. Anyone have tip on a US distributor? I see itā€™s feminized, so no seeds without a little effort. I canā€™t get them in the budget right away, but Iā€™d like to get this one.

If anyoby knows where to get it in the US give a shout.

ā€œCharlotteā€™s Angel is popular with cannabis lovers that want to enjoy a joint without getting stoned and is suitable for making concentrates. You get a satisfying experience with the same taste and aroma as a high-THC variety. You feel medicated, yet you are not high, it gives the user a positive feeling of well-being, it is almost impossible to explain unless youā€™ve tried it! Dutch Passionā€™s first low THC variety, CBD Charlotteā€™s AngelĀ®ā€

4 Likes

These are from Dutch passion @GMan. I bought a 3 pack last year and only grew one of them out. @MomOnTheRun and @Meesh got the remaining seeds along with the Jamaican haze autos I didnā€™t have the time or space to grow out. Unfortunately they were commercial feminized seeds Id bought and didnā€™t even think how much value these could have to our forum members or id have made some s1 seeds from her.

3 Likes

The vault stock them Iā€™m sure. I know itā€™s not usa but they do guarantee delivery to the US

3 Likes

I found them on The Vault, so I can hit George up and get them at least. Not as expensive as anybody else. $60 for 5 femsā€¦ I won a contest of thereā€™s so Iā€™d like to buy through them.

Thanks for all of the info and the heads up on it. Itā€™s worth making it a goal, I believe. Seems like it comes in at 16% CBD. Thatā€™s pretty high. I have arthritis from lots of old injuries that will only get worse from here on out. That strain sounds impressive. peace

edit: you beat me to itā€¦ thanks!

4 Likes

No problem mate. Charlotteā€™s Angel deserves a little recognition. Hopefully if you buy and enjoy her you will do the same as me and recommend her to others. :+1:

3 Likes

Most definitely. I havenā€™t tried it yet but it might be worth it to hit a few with silver to try and create some seedsā€¦ I smoke a lot, but Iā€™m really starting to focus more on the medical aspects now as well. peace

3 Likes