Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Once found a bird in the middle of a bale… was interesting to say the least…

4 Likes

Welp… just got caught up again lol. Everything is looking amazing Meesh! Sorry to hear about the mold. Hopefully there’s still enough of everything else for you and the men in your life until next year!

1 Like

@GMan Seedsman ships to the US . I bought my strawberry diesel seeds from them. Just a fyi

4 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz Glad to see you back! I still have 5 plants left Man! Keep tuning in!

5 Likes

I forgot to mention that one of the top colas had some seeds. So far that’s all we found. Makes sense, it was right near the autos when I had one herm. Hopefully that’s all of them I find.

3 Likes

Which plants were those?

1 Like

Seeds on the Charlotte’s Angel I just harvested. I found a few seeds in an auto I had in the summer. I had like 12 going at once. Pretty sure one of them hermed and I missed it. They were right next to her so it makes sense.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, my Canadian peeps! Do you guys do turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes too?

4 Likes

Had roast :turkey: stuffing mashed potatoes, mashed yams, carrots, broccoli with cheese sauce, mustard pickles, fresh buns and pumpkin :pie: with whipped cream yesterday, so I would yeah we do :wink:

5 Likes

Nom Nom for 20 million characters!!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! First is Halloween then Thanksgiving and 4th of July!

3 Likes

I don’t know how original they are as I picked them up from the vault on one of the auto comparative’s I was doing. Can’t beat free shipping from oversea’s :wink: I do know they are from Phoenix Seeds (named Original skunk) though I do not know if she came from the actual originals from Sacred seeds, a remake or ?? Just thought it would be fun to grow a strain I grew up with :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hell yes on the growing strains we grew up with! Next year, many many more skunks will be grown. lol I read somewhere that the original Skunk came from the Dutch… Didn’t know it was from Sacred Seeds (unless that’s the Dutch breeder they referred to in my readings). Either way, When I search sites for OG Skunk, everywhere comes up with the same Original Skunk no matter who bred them. I’m gonna assume they are all pretty close. Regardless, I’m gonna order a few for next years run as I am in love with the OG.

2 Likes

Bet you would like Skunk #1…gets little respect, but is GREAT BUD!!! I personally love it!

1 Like

There is just something so familiar and comforting about the old skunk strains. I assume nowadays with the millenials smoking all that wax and butane dab, extract shit that the skunks just aren’t strong enough for them. If they don’t practically fall over or pass out when they take a hit they don’t like it. I dunno. Personally, I just don’t know why anyone wants to be that damn high, but that’s just me. I do smoke some pretty high THC strains at times. My Blue Dream being one, but it really is all about the effect and I’ve never felt what I consider “too high” from it. I’ve had a few Blackberry strains and even the good shit I grew were just too damn strong for me. I love the mellow, happy, easier highs from the old skool strains. Although, my guess is with the older hybrids they are not as disease and mold resistant as new stuff. If you recall the OG Skunk I grew had major issues with pm.

3 Likes

PeakSeedsBC has some pure sweet skunk sativa that’s supposed to be strong. He has a pure Northern lights and some skunk crosses. Someone here told me about him and said the seeds were great. I spoke with him by email a while back, and I think his prices were low, too. I really want that Sweet Skunk. Might have been @oleskool830.

2 Likes

Skunk #1 is a sweet skunk. It is very tasty n sweet, not “Skunky” tasting like RKS or other variants.
I suggested it to @Meesh because of her preference in “high’s” . The high from real Skunk 1 is Happy, uplifting, mellow. a perfect high for her tastes. Something like Goji or Amnesia Haze would flip her out, she would not like them, Skunk #1 she would like, plus it is tasty, and so standardized (or was when i grew it…from “freebie” seeds, lol" ) she will certainly get nice plants outdoors . She is not looking for “strong” unless it is also Chill too I would imagine. Skunk #1 would suit her.
Let me look and see if I have any seeds of it, do not think I do, but will look…actually, been since 1990’s I grew it, so no way the seeds will be any good If I even have any. I have tried some of my 80’s-90’s seeds and not had much luck. Poor storage in the beginning.

5 Likes

OMFG you guys! I was just out back spraying BT on the girls and the 10 foot Strawberry Diesels snapped completely in half from water weight. 1 snapped and fell over and 3 minutes later it took the other one with it as they were netted together. So bummed!

Also, the Dragons blood hashplant despite being staked and netted has branches practically touching the ground. Gotta try to support her branches tmw or she won’t make it either. I’m hoping she doesn’t snap tonight too.

Why does all this shit happen right when it gets dark and I can’t do a damn thing about it?

So, lost 2 whole plants today. Feel like crying

8 Likes

Meesh. I feel for ya. I have installed a few eye hooks this week myself cuz of snap situations. Do u think u can prop and tape or just harvest.

2 Likes

We had even strapped them to the garage, netted them 3 times and they were staked. They snapped so far down and these were really late budders wouldn’t have been ready until Dec. So way too premature to even harvest. They are gonna get cut down and trashed.

2 Likes

Man that sucks. You still have such an amazing harvest tho. Congrats. Keep pushing.

2 Likes