Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

Hey Meesh
I get to watch your grow in real time now :heart_eyes:

Thank you for what you did
You can now see and pick what you want from my 2 runs

10 Likes

Well well well, he’s back! You gonna be a good boy and stay out of trouble? Welcome! :grin:

9 Likes

In my best Curly voice

certainly

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

truly great to see you back around here @Jetdro

10 Likes

Thanks Sam !! Good to be here

8 Likes

I need to get you guys some new pics this weekend. Either later today or tomorrow, promise. Today I take the puppy to his second day of middle school though then after we take him to Rock and Brews for a treat. He’s turning into a really good dog.

Some observations from inside the net though… Chemdawg and SSDDBX are last to bud. They seem to be way behind. Chemdawg smells exactly like OG Kush to me. Bubble gum already has crazy huge buds that are starting to smell like the name. C99 and Jack Herer are making pretty spirals and pretty much defoliating themselves as they bud. All plants do this but some are better at it than others. I tell you though I love plants like this that were bred specifically for indoor and huge yields on compact plants. By the end you are just left with huge bud spears to cut off and not much else. It’s almost like they pack so much bud on a plant that there is no room for leaves. I can see why these 2 are multiple time award winners :trophy:. Cheese and love fire are bushy as hell, they have all stopped stretching but these 2 seem to be bulging sideways lol. Sour diesel has these gorgeous spear buds that are salt and pepper colored and smell delightful. A lot of lime and citrus like smells coming from it. Grape ape is slaying. Stinky as hell. It’s gonna be delicious. C99 is so sativa, I’m hoping for outer space on a rocket kick. The pineapple :pineapple: pheno is epic. I got lucky. Super stoked. I’ve never been much of a jack Herer fan, but I’ve also never grown one myself. So far, it smells good, even though I can’t really identify or narrow it down. Love Fire :heart::fire: smells funky and super complex. The gg4 ril is crazy frosty and branchy, smells really gross though. I honestly can’t remember what it tasted like. If I recall it was a fairly mellow taste.

15 Likes

Congratulations on getting the pineapple pheno @Meesh. Your gonna absolutely adore it I’m sure. :v:

3 Likes

Do the other phenos have razor leaves as well?

Look at these razor blades! You could shave with them!

18 Likes

The grapefruit pheno leafs are fatter more indica looking ive found. I’ve not had the rotten meat pheno luckily :crossed_fingers:
The high from the pineapple is massively heady/spacey for an hour or so then it hits your body and locks you like an indica. Personally if I was you if your wanting the sativa high take her when mostly cloudy :+1:
Once she gets into full bloom with fat colas the smell is off the charts. I’d happily bottle it and use it as a air freshner spray.

9 Likes

No. As you can see she has sativa razor leaves and def is pineapple :pineapple:. It’s unmistakable

6 Likes

You hit lucky. It took me 4 tries to eventually get the pineapple. She should yield huge. I got 12 oz ish indoors from a 5ft plant but she spread sideways and my other plants suffered yield wise as she took over the space I’d allocated them :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So it’s 11:30 am and I lit up a joint. I never do that. Especially when I have stuff to do. Not sure if I’m just craving cigs and substituting or if I just wanted to be high this early in the day.

I’m puffing on the panama garlic haze. It’s very clear headed bud and not sleepy. It gets me high, but it’s not very psychedelic. I’d say it’s the weakest strain I grew last year as far as potency but I like it right now. It’s actually getting me motivated for dog obedience class. lol

15 Likes

That’s my favorite kind of herb, like 95% of the time. Gives you enough of a mood boost to get out the door with a smile, but you’re not useless when you get where you’re going haha. :+1:

5 Likes

So stoked they wanted 50 bucks a piece for elephant ears at home Depot. Got them at trader Joe’s for 13 bucks!

14 Likes

Some frosty goodness on the love fire above

Bubble gum is fierce and fat

Sour diesel is gorgeous and stinky good. Can you tell the buds are purple :purple_heart:?

28 Likes

All beautiful
Yes see the purple
Can damn near smell them from Texas

3 Likes

Razor leaf girl C99

SSDDBX OMG dad was just shimmying through the back of plants and she made me say which plant was that. She smells fruity and delicious candy :lollipop: like

Gg4 ril

29 Likes

Looks great !

4 Likes

I’ll post pics of jack Herer, chemdawg and grape ape tomorrow oh and cheese lol.
Aside from the smell the grape ape and the bubble gum look exactly alike. Chemdawg and SSDDBX are last to bud so pics aren’t as fun yet compared to the earlier fatties, but they will have their day. The SSDDBX has me all excited. Got the same smells as last year’s plant.

11 Likes

They are all looking great love the purple coming through already :purple_heart:

2 Likes