Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

I like green bro, but not dayglow green on a house. Like a forest green would be nice with like a brown or white trim. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You starting a rave in your island jungle? :pineapple::lollipop::exploding_head:🤸🤹 :palm_tree::volcano::lizard::unicorn::coconut:🪘🩴

4 Likes

Chemdawg

25 Likes

Cheese

28 Likes

SSDD BX

27 Likes

Cindy

26 Likes

Jack Herer

23 Likes

All look good SHOW OFF…lol!!!

BUT,

The JACK looks , as Billy Cyrstal would say…Marvelous!!!

8 Likes

Grape ape

21 Likes

About to post my lil scrawnny things…must be nice under the BIG M.H. in the sky LEGAL!!!
I hate you :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

OOOOH…one of my favs!!! Terp monster i bet outside???

1 Like

Well, everyone has to hang out in here forever just to see one grow. Figure I’ll make a spectacle out of it. :grin:

The grape ape stinks. It even stunk in veg (orange goji is like that too). I can’t wait to try it. It makes my mouth water.

9 Likes

You will not like it. It is VERY strong, very!

2 Likes

I had some recently from one of those pens. A little was great.

1 Like

Pens suck , i do not use them anymore, dont like them

1 Like

It was a friend’s. I don’t buy stuff like that. I enjoyed it in the moment.

I’m also in the garden watching all the solar lights come on. It’s beautiful out here. We are having a heat wave . The cool air feels so good. Puffing on some sunshine daydream.

9 Likes

Gee thanks,you know if have tried to grow it for like 3 years…thanks, hope it sucks :laughing:

7 Likes

Some of the best places to grow outdoors in the States also have some of the most draconian cannabis laws. There are places here in Georgia where you could grow year-round, since there is frost maybe once every 5 years. Everywhere else, we have 7 months frost-free, with the UV index at 11+ for days or even weeks at a time. Once it’s legal federally (and it will be, eventually), the Gulf Coast could give California a run for their money.

6 Likes

What’s happening with the sunshine daydream ?
Don’t think I had any issues with it but it’s been a bit since I had it going.

4 Likes

None of my seeds were any good none of them pop

4 Likes

Ill check and see how many I’ve got might be able to send you some.

3 Likes