Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

Well, as for yesterday’s pics… The cheese is looking spectacular. SSDDBX and Chemdawg are stacking now. The grape ape is getting a really pretty fade. Unfortunately the caterpillar I told y’all about on the C99 apparently got to the entire top cola. Must have slimed it’s way all the way through before I found it. The whole thing has pretty much turned brown. So bummed. All the pics I took are of small side colas as the tops and biggest I can’t reach.

8 Likes

That would just piss me off big time. Be WAR on Cat’s , it would be ON!!!

3 Likes

Well that’s a bit of a bummer. Hey it was a 4 seed pack. Maybe try again next year.
You’ve still got the side branching so at least you’ll get to try c99👍

3 Likes

Love Fire :heart::fire:

22 Likes

There’s still plenty of beautiful perfect bud on Cindy! I prune to get only colas on my plants. She’s got lots of others and I still have one other top on her. I’m slightly dramatic about the caterpillar damage. Without the net it would have been 100 fold and a bt war weekly.

It’s 100 degrees here today. Plants have thrown on the frost big time to protect themselves. I hate this heat. Been outside under the pergola, believe it or not it’s cooler than the house.

10 Likes

The plants are starting senescence and I’ve got Dad out here every Sunday trimming off yellow leaves. Jack and Cindy are the best. They were obviously bred for max yield. The plants are all bud. Very little leaf left at this point, the fans and such. Of course the bud leaf is there. Cheese, SSDD BX and love fire are gonna be the worst to trim. They are the bushiest. Probably the Gg4 ril as well. It finally started fading and it’s the farthest along. It will be done in like 3 weeks.

I feel like I’ve finally found the perfect nutrient for my container grows and I can’t be happier about it. A lazy grower’s wet dream really. First time I tried fox farms soil as well. I mixed happy frog and ocean forest filled it with dry nutes Down to Earth all purpose 4-6-2. Used this for it’s final home for flowering. Haven’t even needed a top dressing, water only. It’s a beautiful thing! For veg I used liquid agrothrive, A fish fert. Easy peasy.

12 Likes

In my opinion this Sour diesel plant has the perfect structure. My last year’s SSDD had the same structure. It’s sturdy with these really strong branches that go straight up with beautiful perfect bud spears. No crazy branching or excessive leaves. Great structure for big perfect spiral buds

This plant is 8 feet tall

22 Likes

Nice plants!

2 Likes

Did you guys know that sour diesel was a purple plant? I never thought it. Never knew. Don’t remember ever smoking purple sour diesel buds. Even the main branches are purple. Has anyone else grown one?

4 Likes

A few succulent flowers for ya

Concrete leaf

Progress on the Echeverias

Long funky pink flowers are on the red pagoda and yellow flowers on a type of ice plant

Bear’s paw

12 Likes

Top dressed the Gg4 ril with 20 Tbsp of seabird guano 0-11-0 for shits and giggles. We’ll see if it does anything for the buds. Not sure if I’ll know cuz these buds are pretty amazing and frosty as it is. Can’t hurt anyway.

6 Likes

My girl in the high desert just so happens to be growing a sour diesel plant too this year. Hers isn’t purple. How odd

4 Likes

The purple sour diesel. Check out the branches

21 Likes

14 Likes

Who made the sour diesel? I only ever remember it being green :thinking: looks pretty tho with that purple!

3 Likes

No idea. I bought it from a seed bank. Can’t remember who the breeder was

3 Likes

Can’t find any instances of purple sour diesel on Google. Wonder if it wasn’t marked wrong when packaged. It sure as hell smells like sour diesel :fuelpump: weird

6 Likes

I can’t say if it IS one but I encountered purpled SourD buds 20 years ago when it was a selling point… purple anything :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Does it really exist? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

6 Likes

Aloha :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes