Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

Did you ever top her?

1 Like

Beautiful Hibiscus :kissing_heart:, with patience they become trees. … beer2|nullxnull

2 Likes

Nice Meesh. Hope those fatten up a little for ya :fire:
I’ll add a photo or two of mine tomorrow

3 Likes

The sour diesel was topped. The only one I missed was the Grape Ape, somehow. I was bummed when I noticed that I missed it. It was already budding when I actually noticed as I normally top all of them.

2 Likes

Love Fire has about a month to go! She’s gonna fatten up nicely! She’s a nice plant so far Sam! I would call her structure fairly bushy, but def hybrid. Great for outdoors so far! Let’s see how she holds up to mold. This month will be the test. She is gonna have a nice yield too. You can see how frosty she is, that’s always a good thing!

4 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath… anybody have any? I really want to grow it next year.

5 Likes

I hope you can find it! hopefully someone here made some f2s was looking into thug pugs gear awhile ago looking for a pack of his cactus breath and was seeing some crazy inflated prices on his older packs saw some pbb packs go for like 300-500 :sweat_smile: @Meesh

4 Likes

There may be some PBB floating around soon.

5 Likes

I have a Mother of Reece’s…look her up, see if any interest.

Didnt Sam make PBB, or was he just running some??? Been a few years cannot recall.

4 Likes

Buds, buds, buds, everywhere!

30 Likes

Your grow always impresses me.

8 Likes

Your girls are looking my-te-fine. Totally impressive. I have a SSDD outside at around 8’ tall and just started flowering. I’m thinking now, after seeing yours, that they flower later than others outside. Love the mesh tent. Much love

4 Likes

Yeah, it was one of the last two to start flowering.

Let’s see all 10 from first to last this year

Gg4 ril
Bubble gum, Grape ape, Sour diesel, Cheese
Jack Herer and C99
Love Fire
SSDDBX
Chemdawg

Looks like 4 are gonna be ready at almost the exact same time although my guess is the sour diesel will go longer than the others with the high sativa lean.

Kind of a pita that close together tbh. :joy: I suppose I could have much worse problems than having to harvest a bunch of bud to close together. Aside from getting to try all the new bud, I don’t look forward to harvest. The smell of drying that much bud in the house and trimming it all is not my favorite. Trim rage… It’s a thing lol

16 Likes

It’s a lot of fun right now inside the net. Most of the fan leaves have died off so it’s just giant rows of colas when you walk around in there. I’ll have to get another video soon. For some reason it shows scale better and feels like you are in there. I’ll work on it once the heat wave breaks. Btw… It reeks back there and is only getting stronger. I got a new neighbor next door so my paranoia is pretty high right now. I padlock my gate, but you know…

Thanks for all the compliments and well wishes, friends!

13 Likes

I have this
Double Butter f2 (Peanut Butter Breath (Dosido Cookies X Mendo Breath F2) x Peanut Butter Breath) (Fresh Coast)

9 Likes

Here’s one of the Love Fires, my favorite, the one with a little color

just to show the potency of the Love Fire male - never seen so much pollen

24 Likes

Those are some outstanding buds.

3 Likes

Looking great Meesh!

2 Likes

Wow! Holy cow that’s a lot of pollen. My girl is super frosty. No fun colored leaves though.

That double peanut butter sounds super interesting!!

4 Likes

Hi Meesh! Hope your day is well, hope you feel good today !

2 Likes