Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

bukkaki plant style :+1:

2 Likes

The smell will be off the charts awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Show off :fu::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

A star performance super grow props :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

@Meesh shames us all around this time of year bro. :v:

5 Likes

Inspires :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The woman’s a growing legend. She’s cali but without the cali "my weeds better than everyone elses’ attitude.

6 Likes

It shows her growing style comes out her pores naturally very beautiful :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jeez :flushed: guys! You’re making me blush. Oh, it was not natural. Wasn’t born with a green thumb. I had to learn. Learned tons from all these kind folks here and many many hours of reading about organic gardening and killing tons of plants. Thanks for all the love though! :grin::green_heart:

15 Likes

So this heat wave is killing me! Still have another week of this shit to go. My house has crazy good insulation so it’s been even hotter in the house than outside. I had never been happier to work at my clients office today with the new a/c.

Anyway, I have been watering the plants every 3rd day and stepped it up during the intense heat to every other day. Jack and Cindy are transpiring today so I’m going to leave them another day before I water again. I work from home tomorrow and can water them early if they Don’t make it to sunset. I hate this heat!

9 Likes

So, I can’t tell the difference with the seabird guano and the gg4 ril. :joy: That plant looks just as happy as it did before. I would highly recommend this strain to a beginner who is growing. Easiest effen plant ever.

Love fire :sparkling_heart::fire: has the most beautiful bright orange hairs! Very oompa loompa bright.

C99 is starting to get really fat, it seemed like overnight practically. They seem to really like the sweltering heat. Even if they don’t, it’s been for the better on my buds. They all seem like they are oozing trichomes. Too hot for pics today. Watered them and got the hell out of there. 96 today. Saturday hurricane is coming through. Finally going to cool us down back to low 80’s trending towards high 70’s and most likely the start of dew in the mornings. Dad is coming tomorrow because I’ve been freaking out about the fans not being set up inside the net. He’s going to set them up and put them on the temp timer if my man can find the damn thing. Somewhere in the garage.

18 Likes

Also, bummed out about the Queen :crown: passing today. I realize she was 96, but I really thought she would live forever. May she Rest in peace.

9 Likes

Hey @Meesh ! Are you getting all this rain today? It sure is coming down by me. Glad we aren’t any further in the season or we could be really risking mold! Sure is a relief to have that heat break!

2 Likes

Not yet. A couple drops here and there. Muggy, gray and hot as hell still. Supposed to hit at some point tonight or tomorrow though. Supposedly it’s the beginning of the cool down. I’m so over this heat!

3 Likes

Did i read correctly? You got no A/C in the house??? You grow 15 pounds /year and dont have A/C???

1 Like

I have a stand alone unit, but it only will cool 1 room and it’s fkn expensive. I live by the beach. My a/c is usually opening a window 🪟

4 Likes

Oh no, i couldnt do that , no way. Cant sleep in 90 degree weather. Here it’s 95 and 90 percent humidty. I been to Cali, know it’s different. If your by water you get a good breeze too. Id still save 8 grand and buy me A/C

2 Likes

Plus my house was built in 1948. They didn’t even have washing machines or television then. Highly doubt they had a/c

4 Likes

Hey, what ya doing Meesh @Meesh

Love taking pics of the frost

Love Fire :heart::fire:

Jack

Cindy

Everything is covered with ash right now from Oregon and Cali fires. It’s pretty gross actually. The light rain we got didn’t wash it off. Just made it worse actually

24 Likes