Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

I’m on trim jail right now :sweat:, nice tip, thanks for sharing… beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

I’m racing to get all of my stuff cut. I saw the first trace of it today. We’ve been very cool and wet here but today warmed up a little and no rain. I chopped tons of fan leaves to open it up.

I got all of my Frosted Valley cut and trimmed. I started on this one raised bed and got the tops off of two and plan on cutting more tomorrow. Then, the three largest are are ready, too. I’ll almost be surprised if I get it all. We have 3 warm days coming up, so…. Gotta keep at it. Sorry for your loss. I trashed most all of my grow last year due to PM. It hit fast and hard. Peace

9 Likes

That’s unfortunate @Meesh. Sorry for your loss.
Hey as long as you have your own personal weed sorted for the year I’d not worry too much. Your a wonderful giving person but I’m sure there are others just as giving as yourself that help the less fortunate out. :v:

4 Likes

Love Fire finished drying and went in to cure so of course I grabbed a nug of fresh dry. I’ve been in a room filled with buckets o’ weed that I am burping so I am incredibly nose blind right now. However, while I was grinding this incredibly dense and sticky nug for my joint, my man walked in and said that it smelled dank. I asked him what it smelled like and he said “good weed”. Hahahaha, well there you go! I can’t smell or taste anything yet, but the high is :fire: Fast and hard hitting, like a freight train. Pretty racy off the top, nice head high. Psychedelic and I’ve zoned out twice while writing this, wondering if my eyelids are even open. Turns out they are and my eyes aren’t red or dry, but my mouth is.

So in the middle of writing this, I spaced out, wandered into the garden to look at my succulents, conducted an plant based Google search and talked to dad on the phone. Then I had to pee and realized that I want to finish my pumpkin spice latte in the garden and here I am back with you guys. :rofl: That may very well sum up the love fire for now.

13 Likes

A cool Halloween decoration my man is working on. It’s bitchen. I could never make something like that. It reminds me of the catacombs. Anyway it’s gonna look cool in the graveyard in the front. :jack_o_lantern::crystal_ball:🪦:coffin:

And some other stuff…

15 Likes

Lovin’ the succs and violets!

4 Likes

It’s succulent Saturday! Some new. Some old.

Cactus. Stapelia

Burros tail

Cotyledon pendens

Echeverias asst.

Ruby necklace

Echeveria raindrops

Elephant bush variegated

Pink moonstones

Graptaveria, graptepetalum

Crassula aka Jade

24 Likes

I really love the flower looking ones. What are they called? I kind of want some now.

4 Likes

I went back and labeled them :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks again for that!

3 Likes

Everything looks great @Meesh!

3 Likes

I love those succulents! Hey, I’m making due with my drying. I’ve been on a 2 week stint. Freeze is likely in two days, so I cut them all and let them dry on the clothesline. Then into bags to burp and cure. I still have a bunch to get inside the house tomorrow because of rain and 25º cooler than last night. So, no need for the drying rack. :grin:

I’ve almost forgotten about my leg with carpel tunnel and arthritis flaring up in my hands. It’s sort of insane that I ended up with so much. Pics when I can stop to post them, heh. Thanks anyway though! peace :v:

7 Likes

:innocent:
‘That’s amaaazing!’ —Huell Howser

Seriously… tourist vans are gonna be stopping at your house soon! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Cannabis and Succulent Museum of Southern California :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’ll never let so many plants grow at my house again, lol. I found a big bud in my shoe when I went to put it on. I’m still not finished but close. :confused: :man_farmer: :v:

5 Likes

Gardening is a roll of the dice but looks like you will be ok until next season. I always seem to have enough to last until the next grow. Happy Growing

5 Likes

:cricket:
:joy:
:evergreen_tree: I finally can keep up! Heard you hit some politician’s spouse with a hammer… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Got a whole ounce of hash from the gg4ril trimmings. It’s fire. Super blazed from it.

BTW my butt plant flowered

27 Likes

Nice…who made it?

2 Likes

A buddy of ours does the bubble hash for us.

6 Likes